CHECK IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
Come on Everyone I need a Check it on this NO SCALE...NO SLIP UPS!!!!...We only have a few Weeks...get those scales away...I am buying a new one...so I can see that lovely GOAL NUMBER or LESS...I know its going to happen..I Believe in me and YOU..so lets continue on..

P.S. REMEMBER there will be a CONTEST for the Best Wrapped Scale!!! On Fun Day Wednesday Dec 21st...I will receive all your pictures of the scale..VIA email designing.eyes@hotmail.com and post a blog and will accept the votes from MFP FAM....MAKING IT FUN!!

LOVE YALL!

SEXYCOOK

Replies

• SexyCook
    Options
    I Stephanie HAVE NOT GO ON THE SCALE SINCE STARTING THIS CHALLENGE!!!
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm still going strong! Scale is already wrapped will email you the pic soon.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Hey girl I am doing REALLY good with not getting on my scale. NOw it have been times where I wanted to get on it but I didnt. I actually still have my scale in my bathroom where I can see it DAILY but I am glad I dont look at it like I use to!!
  • Determined1980
    Options
    Still going strong, but not getting on the scale is easy for me, cause I never get on it anyway. LOL My niece wrapped it up for me and wrote on the outside "DO NOT WEIGH UNTIL CHRISTMAS"
  • Crickks
    Options
    I haven't been on my scale since SUMMER!! I'm going for SPring 2012!! I digging DEEP...MUST SEE RESULTS!!!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    The is my first challenge like this and it ain't easy but who said it would be? lol.... Now for some inspiration on this journey that we're on:

“Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.”

inmotion.jpg
  • abrooks1011
    Options
    OMGooosh...I have been wanting to hit that scale so many times. I feel like I go up & down. Sometimes I don't know if I am coming down or going up. I too am going to purchase another one. I Anita Brooks have not step on the scale since I joined "No Scale Til 2012" However, I have been very tempted to do so...

~Pray my strength~
    That was one of my weaknesses.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I have not stepped on the scale!! My scale is also in the bathroom, now it just blends in :-D

(It doesn't taunt me anymore!!)
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Dang Girl you LOOK GOOD!! WOWWWWWWWWWW....
    The is my first challenge like this and it ain't easy but who said it would be? lol.... Now for some inspiration on this journey that we're on:

“Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.”

inmotion.jpg
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I have not been on the scale since this challenge started. Need to get a new one and wrapped for the 21St :-)
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Still hanging in there. Currently, judging my weight by the way a certain part of my waist looks
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I havent been on the scale b/c it's 15 miles away at my aunt's - LOL. I will go and pick it up 1 day and wrap it. I too feel like the weight is coming and going some days. Gotta stay strong and focus.
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I have *finally* decided to join in hehe!! I am not weighing in until the first Friday in January :) Hoping this motivates me a little bit!
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I feel like im losing so im pushing hard. My scale is still in the bathroom but I just walk right past it now. I hope to get my new one this wkend. I Tasha has not gotten on the scale since 11/18. Im goin strong!!
  • tburnett80
    tburnett80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm going..However it is very nerve recking since Im use to jumping on the scale..
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I've been on the scale a handful of times. Really hard
  • Gatorjrm
    Gatorjrm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Need to wrap mine! Gonna do that today!
  • KekeHighlyFavored
    Options
    No scale at all boo! Mine is at moms & will stay there.
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I just joined this challenge- i found in appropriate since i haven't stepped on mine in about 3 weeks!!!!

is this supposed to be a pretty wrap job or are we supposed to be taking sledgehammers to this thing!?!?? LOL

sounds like people are buying new ones...what am i missing?!?! HELP :embarassed:
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i found IT appropriate- NOT "in appropriate" bad word to mess up:)