Introducing myself

Options
Hello everyone!

I am a recent convert to the Leslie Sansone DVD's and am loving the workouts. I first heard about her months back while looking for something to do with my kids under the On Demand programming. I found her Family Walk and the kids enjoyed it so we did it every now and then. I had no idea what her name was or that she had other videos out there.

We bought a new house over the summer and my living room is a bit tight on space so I had to give up the Jillian Michaels workouts I did in the past and find something I didn't need much room to do. On a whim I looked under Walking on day and found Leslie. Since then I've been doing her On Demand videos and today her 5 Really Big Miles arrived in the mail (I ordered it from Amazon). I love them all. I did all 5 miles today while I waited for my oldest to come home and it was tough but I feel great. Ok, so I couldn't get off the sofa for the first half hour after but I've recovered... ;)

I'm excited about this group and happy that I found you!

Replies

• Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tina!

I first heard about Leslie Sansone from my sister about a year ago. When she was recooperating from the hospital, she wanted to take it easy with working out. She found Leslie Sansone on OnDemand and she did the 1 mile walk and than 2 miles and she said it helped her get motivated to workout again. I asked her if she knew any walking cardio workouts I can do that was easy and she recommended Leslie Sansone. Ever since than, I have become addicted to her. I just love her attitude and she does have a wonderful gift of walking.
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina! Nice to meet you!

I am missing walking with Leslie these days! I pushed it too far too fast and seem to have injured my ankles. Until they heal I have to avoid that kind of impact but the moment I can I'm easing back in. Enjoy your walks!!