Whats the biggest movie you've never seen?

y'know like how some people are like "never seen Titanic" and your just in some weird culture shock?

Not out of prejudice, though, I've never seen Avatar, any Harry Potter's, Twilight's, Transformers.
I end up seeing the movie thats playing on one screen in next to the 8 screens playing Twilight.

I guess one day i'll netflix them...maybe, possibly...considering.

Replies

• jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    I believe I have seen most of the recent ones, but I may be forgetting one. My problem is mostly older ones and classics, such as Gone with the Wind, Breakfast at Tiffanys........ I am slowly working them in due to Netflix :D Just last weekend I watched Smokey and the Bandit 1-2 for the first time! Not to mention in the last few months I finally broke and watched When Harry Met Sally (mostly I avoided this movie cause of Billy Crystal, not a fan) I love it though :D. Also I have never seen Blazing Saddles or City Slickers.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Avatar. I refused to see it. I've seen Fern Gully, it's the same plot.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Gone with the Wind, Casablanca, Citizen Cane, probably others. Bad thing is, I own the first two, have for years, just never sat down and watched them.
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    ThePinkPachyderm Posts: 140 Member
    You actually mentioned mine. I have never seen Titanic, I have boycotted it. I have actually left people's homes because it was coming on TV and they decided they wanted to watch it. I am not sure what it is about the movie that offends every fiber of my being, but even the posters for the movie made me want to vomit a little. I have also taken a stance against The Notebook, I can name about 40 torturous things that could be done to my eyeballs that I would choose over watching either of these films.
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Gone with the Wind, Casablanca, Citizen Cane, probably others. Bad thing is, I own the first two, have for years, just never sat down and watched them.

I watched Casablance for the first time a couple of years ago and loved it. It's a classic for a reason.

I have not seen Citizen Cane either. Or Alice in Wonderland (Disney).
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Usual Suspects is the only one I can think of...
  • vcarlota
    vcarlota Posts: 17 Member
    LOTR, Avatar, Harry Potter, Casablanca, The Princess Bride, Rocky, Terminator, The Shining, Transformers, Iron Man, 300, Alice in Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty, Dumbo, and many others that I can't recall at the moment.
  • its_sania
    its_sania Posts: 93 Member
    I've been meaning to, but I've never seen Psycho.
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    I've never seen Avatar.. .. and didn't see Forrest Gump until 2009... but I'm glad.. I would not have liked it when it came out.