TTC via IVF could use buddies ;o)

Options
Hi everyone, My name is Lisa, I am 37 and we are trying to conceive our #5 child. Yes i did say #5. I have 2 boys from my first marriage (16 & 11), my DH as 1 boy (12) from his first marriage and we have 1 son (8) together...I just feel since every other weekend our other children are with their parent of our divorces...I would love a playmate for our son who is home alone. He doesnt understand quite yet, why his brothers go away everyother weekend and he is home alone ;o(
However, after we had our last son..I tied my tubes :O( BIG MISTAKE.
So, we are TTC via IVF. We did just complete a MICRO IVF, but we recieved our BFN in November. So my current goal is to loss as much weight as possible before our next cycle either end of Feb or Begin on March.

Would love to have some buddies...Please add me

Replies

• bailey39
    bailey39 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Lisa, good luck with your journey. Maybe we could support each other? I'm 39 and we have just gone through one failed IVF cycle. We have no children and have been TTC for over 4 years. Need to get more in shape for the next Ivf cycle...Jane x
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for IVF buddies as well.

A little about me:

Married to my amazing husband for 5 years. Been TTC for 3 years. I was diagnosed with PCOS. We don't have any children but cherish our fur baby Lui :) Started with 3 rounds of artificial insemination all with BFN. Then moved to IVF. First egg retrieval had 17 eggs and only 5 fertilized and made it to freeze. FET1 transferred 2 embys. Resulted in a BFP and miscarried. FET2 transferred 2 with a BFN. Have one emby left and will transfer on March 21st. Good luck to you both.