Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Week #5

drjennelle
drjennelle Posts: 138 Member
WE'RE HALFWAY THROUGH BOOTCAMP!!!

so proud of everyone, you're sticking with it, in whatever way you can - through sickness, and stress, and whatever other obstacles come your way! BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES!!! :)

i don't have much time to write today (getting ready to head out of town for the weekend to NYC!), and i won't be able to check the boards until i get back on sunday - so keep me updated on your awesomeness through your status updates too! at least i can SEE those on my phone :)

i had a BIG week! i am FINALLY below 130!!!!!!!! i haven't been below 130 since possibly 2009, maybe early 2010, but i think spring/ summer 2009 is more realistic! i am ECSTATIC!!! so incredibly motivated to keep PUSHING through the rest of the month and reach my goals!!! eeeee!! :)

hope you all had a great week and that you all have an amazing weekend!! much love to you all - and obviously...

KEEP SHAKIN IT <3

Replies

• You both are amazing. Glad u had great weeks....so so proud of u J..u work hard and u deserve great results