WELCOME!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• yayclaudiashere
    yayclaudiashere Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am Currently finishing up the 30 day challenge, I'm a little hesitant to start this challenge, but hey I'll give it a try!

Wendy, I loved you the moment I saw your pic. TREAT YO SELF!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first week of ripped in 30, but I am doing that on my own. I love to be in a group with supporters, makes me push harder. So I will start the Shred and then do ripped in 30 after or find a way to incorporate it in like 3 days a week. So ready and pumped :smile:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I bought my copy today!! Finishing Ripped in 30 on Sunday! Ready to shed and shred!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Tested it out earlier in the WEEK!! Love it...this is definitely going to be a change for me!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    How will we log this?
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I will be a day late starting. I finish Ripped in 30 the 20th. I'm getting excited : )
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Tried it out yesterday!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Tried it out yesterday!
    How did it go?
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Tried it out yesterday!
    How did it go?

Hey sweets to answer your question..most people have hrm that gives them the calorie burn..I will check on what people that don't log it..Also I tested it..love it..
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Tried it out yesterday!
    How did it go?

Hey sweets to answer your question..most people have hrm that gives them the calorie burn..I will check on what people that don't log it..Also I tested it..love it..
    Thanks I appreciated that.
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Omg! Im so excited is it ok if I start january 2?
    Thanks for the invite queens im proud to be apart of the team I will bring it no doubt.
    Also sexycook you said you want biggest loser calorie blast well I was wondering can we get a support group going on that to keep things in motion when we get done with this challenge. Let me know what's up girl?