struggling with any new cravings?

Yesterday I ate a Krispy Kreme donut and liked it. I hated those things before pregnancy.

Pre-pregnancy my cravings were always about salty stuff like potato chips and pickles. Now it seems I have switched to wanting sugary stuff which was never my thing before.

Replies

• gisele246
    gisele246 Posts: 57 Member
    Lately I want ham and cheese sandwiches lol. My cravings seem to change every week but lately salt has been very satisfying too. Last pregnancy I couldn't stand salad and now I have one everyday :-)
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    i love golden delicious apples right now. in my first trimester, all i wanted was tuna salad.
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    I want all kinds of things, but then smell them and can't eat them...like tuna salad.
    I normally want tons of veggies, but lately my mouth starts to eat it and I have the urge to spit it out- like a baby eating peas.
    I have been able to eat all kinds of crappy fast food that I normally wouldn't want, but had to have. Wendy's, Taco Bell, potato chips...
    and Publix makes this cake that is a layer of chocolate cake, a layer of cheesecake, another layer of chocolate cake, and topped with fudge icing....that is a biggie for me right now...
    and cereal...
    and pasta...
    and school lunches -- which is by far the weirdest. As a teacher I always feel bad that the kids have such unhealthy choices...but lately I did the cheesy rice chicken burrito, fried chicken with ranch mashed potatoes, and tacos yesterday.
    I am having an aversion to whole grain bread from the bakery and only white bread sounds appealing. soooo odd.
    Cheese, mustard, and pickles on whitebread...mmmm...