Introductions

Options
kmlt08
kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
Please use this page to introduce yourself!

Replies

• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Hi *Waves*

My name is Khera and I am almost 27, married and have 2 beautiful children! (ages 2.5 and 1)
    I started my size healthier journey the day my DS was delivered on 10/19/10. As of this past Wednesday (12/7/11) I have lost 130.2 pounds. If your curious about my journey you can check out my blog ~~~> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/kmlt08/view/since-so-many-people-ask-113774
    I have created a success story (with pictures) of my 1st year of my size healthier journey ~~~> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/378892-120lbs-lost-in-12-months-pics

My first goal was to lose 100lbs by my son's 1st birthday or my 1st year of my lifestyle change. I exceeded that by 20.5lbs!
    My new goal for my 2nd year of my lifestyle change (10/19/12) is to hit 175lbs and be exactly 1/2 the person I was on 10/19/10.
    I do have a new mini goal to hit ONEderland by Valentines Day 2012. Right now I am 19.8lbs away!

I am at my thinnest adult weight. (at age 16 I weighed 250 pounds) It truly has been an incredible journey and I am so beyond thrilled with the results!
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hello-
    My name is Jen, I started about 7 Months ago and lost 12 pounds with a 2-3 month break (because I thought I was moving and gained all 12 pounds back and a pound or two more :grumble: ) but have jumped back on the band wagon again and loving every minute of it!!:love: I Love MFP! This has been my facebook / friend to push me along the way,and happy to report I have lost those 12 pounds again and don't want to find them again... Well to tell you the truth I have lost a total of 23 pounds as of this morning :drinker: ! I still have a long way to go, but I know understand, this isn't a diet, it a life-style change... I don't want to loose this weight for a few months or a year I want to KEEP it off for the remainder of my life!!!! I want to loose about 57-67 more pounds to be at my goal size and weight!

I find myself being totally accountable for what I eat now and asking the little voice: "Can I eat this if I have a good workout, or is this going to be too much for what I can handle today". I also feel bad if I can't work out everyday- this sounds funny coming from a girl who really never has worked out...I went from 0 workouts and eating out (fast foods) daily to working out daily and nearly no fast foods (Salads and Subway is pretty much it). Well I love feed back and new things to try to learn and master... Right now I'm doing a challenge to do the Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred- I'm currently on Day 2 Level 2 (as of yesterday). Love new friends and new ideas and I'm willing to do the same! I hope for some real friends and good experiences here!!

Welcome and good luck to all! I wish you all the Best on our journey!
  • asb0009
    Options
    Hey.
    I'm Alexis and i started this about 6 months ago when my step mom introduced me to this.
    I lost a few pounds but Im 18 and weigh 167 pounds. I have a two year old son who keeps me sort of active. I know im not as unhealthy as some people but i feel the pressure to loose my baby weight because of my peers who are clearly baby less. And they don't know what its like. Im a single parent. This is my senior year in high school. next year i want to be able to go to college and feel conifident about who i am and how i look. I really need encouragement and support. My goal is really just to be where i was before i got pregnant. 135 pounds and size 7 - 9 in pants. Sometimes i really wonder if i can do wha im trying to. I have this little voice that tells me not to eat something but then the bigger part of me tells the voice to shut up and i give in to temptation. Any words of encouragment/advice?
  • marisela8
    marisela8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hy im marisela im 23 years old i started to gain weight after my son was born (his 5 now) .i was working in a restaurant at night so i will eat there sometimes and other times i will just buy something from what ever was open. im 172 know and hoping to go back to 130-120. im a stay home mom and have to dogs that keep me busy were not doing so good on money right know my mom and my two brothers are living with us so it caind of hard to resist temptations. im trying to reach my goal with out spending to much money woud love to have some support from new friends.
  • RieBerg
    RieBerg Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Valerie. I am 26 years old. I lost about 40 pounds before my wedding in August. Gained 5 back on the honeymoon ans haven't lost them and gained 2 more. As of my wedding day, I still have 5 to lose, but didn't quite make it. I would like to lose 10 more.