Warrior Dash 2012

Options
skierxjes
skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
In Mt Morris July 28 & 29, 2012.

Anyone else planning on doing it? I really want to and plan to (not sure if I'll be below the bridge or home in the UP this summer) Maybe we can get a group together or something? :)

http://warriordash.com/register2012_michigan.php

Replies

• I've thought about it. But I don't know if I could bring myself to doing it.
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    It's on the back of my mind.... I am thinking about it but have not committed to doing it yet.
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My best friend and I had planned on doing it this year but weren't quite able to do it. I would love to start training now and kick it's butt this coming year!
  • jillzamo
    jillzamo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Checking in from South Lyon... I'm doing it on Sunday because Saturday is full. I'm looking at the 9 or 9:30 slot
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I did warrior dash 2001 in Mt. Morris! It was amazing! I had such a great time. The hubs, a bunch of friends, and myself are already signed up for 2012...we signed up in early August to get a spot on the 9:30 a.m. Saturday wave! We can't wait!!!
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Looks too intense for me, but best of luck .:flowerforyou:
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I just got an email that there's a 2nd Warrior Dash coming to MI!! Saturday, Sept. 15 at Millenium Park in Grand Rapids!!! Registration is open!!
  • peteb79
    Options
    I just got an email that there's a 2nd Warrior Dash coming to MI!! Saturday, Sept. 15 at Millenium Park in Grand Rapids!!! Registration is open!!

That is awesome news, glad I did not register for the Mt Morris one yet..
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! I was hoping that there would be one coming to GR! Now I get to look closer at it! :)

ETA - Anyone know what website can I go to for more info?
  • peteb79
    Options
    Woo hoo! I was hoping that there would be one coming to GR! Now I get to look closer at it! :)

ETA - Anyone know what website can I go to for more info?

Looks like they just put it up:
    http://warriordash.com/register2012_michigan_2.php
  • skierxjes
    Options
    Oooohh I'd much rather do the GR one!
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I WANTED TOOO!!!!!:glasses:
  • just_dad
    just_dad Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I did the 2011 Warrior Dash with my 14 year old son on Sunday it was a blast. We registered for the Sunday race again already. It will be great fun. My 11 year is going crazy and can't wait until he can run in it.
  • cafeldmann
    cafeldmann Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I did the 2011 Warrior Dash. Since I am still not 100% recovered from breaking my ankle (3 places, plate and 10 screws to fix) on obstacle #9, I think I will be passing on the 2012 race!
  • Nostalgia30
    Nostalgia30 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm signed up for Sunday at 9:30. There are several of us from work participating. I've never done it before, I think it is going to be great! :happy:
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am also doing the Sunday 9:30 heat. This will be my first one and I am SOOOO excited!!!
  • bethieannie
    bethieannie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thinking of doing the one in Grand Rapids in Sept! Going on vaca during the one in July, plus I am pretty sure I could not be ready for it by then.
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    It's on my list of races to run, but IDK if this will be the year lol. I'm terrified of some of those obstcles
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Sunday at 2:00 with about 5 of my friends. Should be a great time.
  • skierxjes
    Options
    I'm registered for the GR one on Sept 15th at 11:30