Is it true???

Options
paxetamore
paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
Thought I heard a commercial today for Zumba on Wii! Have our prayers been answered???

Replies

• mylilyflower
    Options
    Yes. Its actually been out for awhile now. I have the first one, and really like it. They have a Zumba 2 out now and Im mad. I just bought the first one a couple of months ago and now the new one is out and looks soooo fun.
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    doh! where have i been? thanx for the update!
  • babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    ya its been out already zumba 2 and i have it... been playing it for a while.
    doh! where have i been? thanx for the update!
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    It is fun.. :))) i have it.
    Yes. Its actually been out for awhile now. I have the first one, and really like it. They have a Zumba 2 out now and Im mad. I just bought the first one a couple of months ago and now the new one is out and looks soooo fun.
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Is it worth getting ? Would it help me with co-ordination and learning the moves.
    I have had 2 Zunba classes and I think it's going to take awhile to be dancing in the same direction as everyone else lol.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    I like it. And i think i have lost weight because of it..... And they have low dancing and advance they have alll. and i think i seen that they have to teach you how to dance the dances.
    I never took zumba classes and i never had zumba 1 and i still could do it :)
    The more you dance the more you learn the moves!
    Is it worth getting ? Would it help me with co-ordination and learning the moves.
    I have had 2 Zunba classes and I think it's going to take awhile to be dancing in the same direction as everyone else lol.