Slacking off!!

Options
Guys, I've been doing so poorly with level two. I think it's because I just HATE the planks, combined with the fact that it's exam week, and I've been in my hometown, driving to town every time I have an exam (2 hours).
Who else has been slacking? I didn't do the shred yesterday OR today - and I won't be because I have a zumba class tonight. Guess I'll be starting fresh tomorrow morning!!

Replies

• LosingWeight2012
    LosingWeight2012 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Dont give up. I just got to where i can do level 1 without skipping days. Im taking exams too. Try level one tomorrow maybe. I heard lev 3 is easier than 2. Pls dont give up. I look forward to this grp for motivation
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking, too. I started L2 last Monday- and I've only done it 3 times...oops. Tonight, though... it's on!!!!
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! So glad other people are slacking off lol. I'm on L2D4 today, even though I should be on D7. I WILL MAKE MYSELF DO IT TONIGHT! I have a lot of stuff to do for Christmas, but I'm not giving up on this challenge! We can do it ladies, just maybe not in time for Christmas, lol.
  • kristennwinter
    kristennwinter Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do level 3 tonight! decided to skip level 2 altogether... not a fun time, haha!! I'm not giving up!! :)
  • lik_11
    Options
    I did my 20 minutes. Who else????
  • StoutGirl09
    StoutGirl09 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I feel the EXACT same way, this week is the week before finals for me, and I am so busy with work and studying its just hard even though its only 20 min! I am slacking a bit because I can't do all the excersizes in workout two but thats when eating healthy comes into play, as long as your heart rate is up and you still feel like dying, your burning calories and making a difference on your body. So keep with it! I made a goal that I wouldn't quit since I have a tendancy to do that... so I almost skipped a few days but made myself do it although It wasn't my best workout! Just keep with it! You have support here!
  • carolina_r
    carolina_r Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've been slacking too...my mom came up, and we were planning a huge holiday feast for friends...and all my resolve went out the window!

NEED to get back on track!
  • lik_11
    Options
    I've been on track the past 2 days. Anyone with me?
  • kristennwinter
    kristennwinter Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Just finished writing 15 pages of notes.... now off to do level 3!! Going to do this today, I've been a potato with all of this studying!!
  • rinzainab
    Options
    I have been slacking too, I did days 1-15 straight, then decided to take a day off and never went back :( I am restarting today though. I did video 2 on day 6 and alternated video 1 and 2 until day 12 and then did video days 12-15.

I am restarting today and I'm going to take measurements this go around, as pounds don't drop the way inches do since you build muscle.
  • Tiana405
    Tiana405 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Guys, I've been doing so poorly with level two. I think it's because I just HATE the planks, combined with the fact that it's exam week, and I've been in my hometown, driving to town every time I have an exam (2 hours).
    Who else has been slacking? I didn't do the shred yesterday OR today - and I won't be because I have a zumba class tonight. Guess I'll be starting fresh tomorrow morning!!

Slacker here! Been soooo difficult with my schedule! Argh! Are you starting from day 1 tomorrow? I'm thinking of doing that.