Let's Call It! Year End Roll Call!

Options
drbaska
drbaska Posts: 157 Member
OK ladies, I'm asking each of you to call it for the end of the year - what is your goal? If it's weight loss - call the lbs you intend to lose. If it's to workout X times per week - call it. It it's something else - call it. Your goal needs to be measurable.

My goal is to follow my Hybrid schedule 6 days/week - AND to lost and keep off the 3 lbs that I have put on since Thanksgiving!!!! YIKES)

Replies

• Eponine7
    Eponine7 Posts: 161
    Options
    My goal is also to follow my Turbo Fire schedule 6 days a week right through the holidays (which means a workout on Christmas Eve, which is a huge deal in my family, but I am committing to getting it in there).

As for a weight goal--I would like to maintain at 178, and not go above. We host a Christmas night feast that is out of this world (seafood, wine, multiple desserts...it really is quite the meal!) which I would like to enjoy but NOT gain weight. Maintenance is doable, I just have to be in control.

Love the idea of shooting for measurable goals through the holidays--we need to remain accountable!
  • tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My Goals:

Follow Turbo Fire Schedule
    Log food everyday
    100oz of water everyday

I would love to lose 5lbs in the next three weeks. If I do the above, I should definitely accomplish that!
  • drbaska
    Options
    BOOM! My food journal is locked and loaded for the day! I will stay accountable. And I'm doing Fire 55 and Insanity Abs today! Oh yeah! Burn baby burn!
  • JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My Goals:

Follow Turbo Fire Prep Schedule
    Lose 5lbs by year end
  • tinycoton
    Options
    My goals:

Lose 33 lbs
  • drbaska
    Options
    My goals:

Lose 33 lbs

Welcome tinycoton! Have you started TF yet? What is your year end goal? How much weight do you think you can lose by then?
  • tinycoton
    Options
    My goals:

Lose 33 lbs

Welcome tinycoton! Have you started TF yet? What is your year end goal? How much weight do you think you can lose by then?

Thanks! I'm going to start TF next monday!
    I think I can lose 11 lbs by the end of the year, I hope so!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Goals:

1) faithfully follow my Turbo Jam schedule in preparation to begin Turbo Fire on January 1st
    2) to lose another 3 pounds...that will close my year being under 160 pounds
    3) continue every day telling myself that I am so worth this!!!!
  • drbaska
    Options
    Goals:

1) faithfully follow my Turbo Jam schedule in preparation to begin Turbo Fire on January 1st
    2) to lose another 3 pounds...that will close my year being under 160 pounds
    3) continue every day telling myself that I am so worth this!!!!

Totally love your goals!!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I have spent the last 3 "attempting" to lose my weight and I was watching Joyce Meyers one day and she made a comment that once you make a decisive decision to do something, there is no man on earth or devil in hell that can keep you from making progress. That statement made a huge impact on me because I realized that I had not made that decisive decision and that is why I would lose 5 pounds, workout for one week and then quit. What helped me make the decisive decision a couple of months ago was spending time visualizing how I saw myself and I realized that I do not see myself as an overweight, out of shape woman. I only see an overweight, out of shape woman when I look in the mirror! So I decided to prepare a vision board for myself and the vision board hangs in my workout room. I started with a huge bullitin board and filled it with photos of myself when I was lean and in shape, motivational sayings and then most importantly, reasons why I needed to do this for myself. My reasons could be big or little, serious or silly....and I constantly add reasons as I think of them or as situations come up that make me feel bad about myself. For example, just last Monday night I went to a home our church has called "The Potters House". It is for women with addiction problems and once a month they have visitation where we can bring food and socialize and hang out with these women as they go through treatment. They have a bulliten that they publish and darned if they didn't put my picture in it. That picture gave me one more reason to lose my weight and get into shape.....I looked chunky in the photo and thought to myself "I don't look like that". My motivational board now has this additional reason "they next time I end up in a Potter's House bulliten, I will NOT look like that!!!!!
  • LaProfeK
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 5 lbs by the end of the year - I'm definitely pushing myself to work through the down times and have been pretty good at staying away from all of those holiday goodies...