No Gym membership but I'm serious!

Options
2»

Replies

• gem_cat
    gem_cat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm Gem. I just started MFP a couple weeks ago. 20 years old, 5'7".

my stats are when i started mfp:

SW: 154 pounds
    CW: 154 pounds
    GW: 135 pounds

my highest weight is 198 pounds. i'm still in school but will be graduating next year. I can't afford gym membership (i begged my parents to get me one but they made me choose between gym or school.:grumble: )

I currently do Leisa Hart's Fit to the Core: Burn DVD. I swim at the school pool at least twice a week. I do basic weight training, currently focused on my biceps and triceps (i have flabby arms). i also do squats and some lunges.

i don't like curl ups/sit ups. my neck hurts!
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    SW-101.4kg
    CW-98.4
    GW-65

I would love gym membership but i cant afford one. I will lose this weight by doing road running and i love nerdfitness.Com exercise routines.
  • rosecook425
    rosecook425 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I currently have a gym membership but also get a great workout at home. I am thinking of cancelling my membership becuase it is getting hard to make it there and get a good workout before going from my 9-5 job to my single mom job. So I find it easier to get up in the am and get a good workout in.

SW 220
    CW 208
    GW 175

I have a few different JIllian videos but the 30 day shred gets the most play time and her kettlebell videos. Also I try to do pilates with my daughter. But usually we do more laughing but hey its bonding time and silliness.

If I never did another set of squats again I would be just fine with that.