Who's ready?

Replies

• lijparsons
    Options
    Me! Me! :devil:
  • mommajdawg
    mommajdawg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm ready! My arms are sore still but I think they are going to remain sore for the challenge I
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Me!!! Although it was nice not worrying about them for 2 days ...
  • nursenelson
    Options
    Is it today??
    huh I thought it was tomorrow.... ok I'll do them later
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Is it today??

It's tomorrow if you are doing Mon, Wed, Fri. Kinda up to you! :)
  • nursenelson
    Options
    Is it today??

It's tomorrow if you are doing Mon, Wed, Fri. Kinda up to you! :)

Thanks for clarifying for me :) Tomorrow it is! (I'm feeling kinda lazy today)
  • lijparsons
    Options
    Week 2 Day 1 done. My frickin' elliptical wouldn't start this morning so I did push ups instead. A 34 calorie burn instead of 450...yippee :mad:

Anyway,

17 on last set
  • mommajdawg
    mommajdawg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    W2 D1 Done ! My arms are weak I have to give it up for you ladies doing the military style !
  • dawngold24
    Options
    W2 D1 done! I found today easier for some reason. I'm sure I won't be saying that on Wednesday and I have a feeling I will have to repeat this week once I do the exhaustion test at the end of the week! Yikes! Good luck everyone!!
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    8 and 3 on 1 stair = 11
    4 and 4 on 1 stair = 8
    9 and 3 on 1 stair = 12

That was tough! I will keep on pushing on though! :happy:
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I got W2 D1 done early this morning and it felt a little harder than when I do it after work...hmmm. Either way it's done!!

29 :)
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Mondays are stinky energy days - but W2 D1 is on the books!

Hoping on Wednesday I can make a full 100!
  • nursenelson
    Options
    W2 D1 I went to the gym but failed to check the schedule for W2 D1 so I just did my own...
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    W2D1 in the books

15 (max of 15) - just couldn't eek out more.

Today was awful - hurt my back like a mofo for some reason - who knows!
  • stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    W2 D1 completed yesteday but can't remember the # in each set the iPhone app set for me - bugger! I think it was:

+15 (did 27 which was less than all the other times - was tired I guess)

Good luck to those who haven't yet completed and great work to those who have! :flowerforyou:

We can do this!!!

Kathy
  • ChasesMumma927
    ChasesMumma927 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Finished day 1 on week 2. Def getting better I can do 7 in a row now Prob worse than all u other ladies but I'm happy I am getting stronger could hardly do 3 for the test. I will get to 100. But I think it might take me longer than 6 weeks Anyways I did a grand total of 25 tonight :-)
  • sd101483
    Options
    Finished day 1 on week 2. Def getting better I can do 7 in a row now Prob worse than all u other ladies but I'm happy I am getting stronger could hardly do 3 for the test. I will get to 100. But I think it might take me longer than 6 weeks Anyways I did a grand total of 25 tonight :-)

Awesome job on building strength! No shame in taking longer, I think I might, too. I read on the site that if you're having problems in one week (which, I sure as hell was yesterday) just repeat it until you feel comfortable - and don't worry if it takes longer! :)
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options

Awesome job on building strength! No shame in taking longer, I think I might, too. I read on the site that if you're having problems in one week (which, I sure as hell was yesterday) just repeat it until you feel comfortable - and don't worry if it takes longer! :)

Yesterday kicked my *kitten* so I'm not sure how the rest of the week is going to go ... I could barely do the last set ... my arms were like no effing way ... guess we'll see how tomorrow goes. I'm not above repeating the week either!
  • sd101483
    Options

Yesterday kicked my *kitten* so I'm not sure how the rest of the week is going to go ... I could barely do the last set ... my arms were like no effing way ... guess we'll see how tomorrow goes. I'm not above repeating the week either!

Glad I'm not the only one. Last week was a little difficult - yesterday was a downright *****!
  • thecrossfitter
    thecrossfitter Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    W2 D1 (following w3 d1)

Done!