Couch to 5k Challenge?

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
So I plan on starting this today and was wondering if anyone else would like to start this with me? Maybe for some support? From day 1 starting today and moving on up.

Who's in?

Replies

• Loverj79
    Loverj79 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    i am i started already but going to repeat W1 again. starting tomorrow!
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Ok, in, starting next week. Using every extra second to study this week. Will start Saturday.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I just got back from my first "Jog" and it about killed me. I held a good posture all the way though, I forced myself to not slouch and to hold a good form, mainly because people could see me that live around me, and I didn't want to look like a NOOB at it LOL.
  • DoingItNow2012
    Options
    You did the whole run walk thing lik the program says yeah? I was hoping I would be conditioned enough after the thirty day shred so it wouldn't kill me. Now you making me nervous.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Oh the 30 Day shred is tough but these are 2 different kind of toughs. I thought "I should be able to do this just fine" ROFL! I know I'll be able to work my way to it, but it's tough.
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'M IN START TODAY!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Well, i have to get back into my running so im in!!! =)
    I was wanting to get up in the am today and go, but yea i guess i will be doing that after work lol gotta get bck to going in the morning.. so much easier for me
  • jilliebk
    Options
    started it yesterday
  • jilliebk
    Options
    ran yesterday! awesome!
  • DoingItNow2012
    Options
    Did my first day yesterday. So proud of myself! My niece is doing with me. So happy to ave company. Everyone still going at it?
  • DoingItNow2012
    Options
    Day 2 week 1 completed
  • DoingItNow2012
    Options
    I asked this on another post, but figure it wouldn't hurt to ask multiple people.

Question: The program says three times per week, but I also read every other day at some places. If you do every other day, sometimes that will come out to 4 times per week. Soooo, do you think it matters?
  • jilliebk
    Options
    checking in, back at it!
  • DoingItNow2012
    Options
    Yeah, I completed week 2 day 1 yesterday.
  • lab31
    lab31 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have wanted to do this, but I thought most people use a treadmill. Are you running in your neighborhood? I didn't think I could watch my time well. Maybe I'm still making excuses!