Phase 2 (Weeks 5-7)

Options
essjay75
essjay75 Posts: 77 Member
I'm on track-haven't missed a day(although it's crossed my mind;).

How's everybody doing?

Replies

• jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Tha'ts awesome :D I have missed a few days LOL. I am right behind you but keep taking more days off than I need to be. I got some good news over the weekend and therefore just celebrated all weekend and screwed logging or exercise. Trying to get back on track for Monday and well not doing so well, so figure I will get back on it Tuesday :)

I am playing around with my calories, thought I wasn't eating enough even though I was losing just slowly so I upped them to try that out for a bit, only been a week though and I have been so ravenous lately :(
  • jrhstarlight
    Options
    HI, jumping in with another update. Did the chest and arms routine and wow I was unprepared Tony. I had not done this disc before and some moves were a bit much for me, mainly one armed pushups, um not yet there, LOL. I'm still pretty weak. But a few more days and done with week 5, but of course weekend coming. We will see how I do with keeping to the routine.
  • essjay75
    essjay75 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You mean the chest shoulders and triceps? I'm with ya there.....I did what I could maintaining proper form....but it was as little as 2 on some of them. I had been doing my pushups off my knees but this one kicked my butt. I felt it BIGTIME when I did my yoga today, so it's true that every rep counts. :)

It is my new least favorite workout. :)
  • jrhstarlight
    Options
    Sorry I havent reported in lately but with Christmas and other things going on I havent done any P90X at all. I have gone down to the fitness center here at my apt. I think this is it for me and P90x though. I will be continuing with the fitness center and another workout dvd I got for Christmas. Plus with my husband off work through the holidays he is joining me in the fitness center, so I dont see myself doing 2 1 hour workouts a day :) I hope you keep it up!! I wish we had more people encouraging us both on. In the 5 weeks I did the program I have only lost 2 lbs and measurements seem to all be the same.