Waitress Reveal?

Replies

• LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Belle fans rejoice her story is coming soon. Also I hear the little mermaid is as well

A3U5k.jpg
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Belle fans rejoice her story is coming soon. Also I hear the little mermaid is as well

A3U5k.jpg

Please do tell how you know this.
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    oooooooooh I'm excited that Belle is coming!

Thanks for pointing out the genie lamp!! I don't know how I missed it!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Back to Dr. Whale. Is he the whale from Pinnochio? many of the other names have a meaning.
    Mr. Gold / Rumpelstiltskin
    Dr. Hopper / Jiminy Cricket
    Sidney Glass/ Magic Mirror
    Ruby / Red Riding Hood
  • jennajava
    Back to Dr. Whale. Is he the whale from Pinnochio? many of the other names have a meaning.
    Mr. Gold / Rumpelstiltskin
    Dr. Hopper / Jiminy Cricket
    Sidney Glass/ Magic Mirror
    Ruby / Red Riding Hood

I thought about that, too. It seems odd that such an insignificant character would play a role like that in the show, though.
  • edorice
    Very true. But we've already seen Pinnochio and Geppeto. It's just seems like he would be the whale. I've never heard of that name before and most of these names have meaning.
  • edorice
    Just read this spoiler about next week:
    Once Upon A Time bosses Adam Horowitz & Edward Kitsis have confirmed that the show’s ninth episode will feature the story of Hansel & Gretel. They also said that Emma Caulfield from Buffy has been cast to play the Blind Witch.

“We couldn’t think of anyone better to trap two children in a house and try to eat them” said Kitsis.

It will be revealed that the Witch isn’t friends with the Evil Queen because of something that was stolen.
  • jennajava
    Very true. But we've already seen Pinnochio and Geppeto. It's just seems like he would be the whale. I've never heard of that name before and most of these names have meaning.

Who was Pinnochio?
  • jennajava
    Just read this spoiler about next week:
    Once Upon A Time bosses Adam Horowitz & Edward Kitsis have confirmed that the show’s ninth episode will feature the story of Hansel & Gretel. They also said that Emma Caulfield from Buffy has been cast to play the Blind Witch.

“We couldn’t think of anyone better to trap two children in a house and try to eat them” said Kitsis.

It will be revealed that the Witch isn’t friends with the Evil Queen because of something that was stolen.

I can't wait!

ETA: the mirror maybe?
  • edorice

Who was Pinnochio?

Pinnochio was helping his dad make the magic tree trunk, but haven't seen him in Storybrooke.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    This says that we will soon find out who Dr. Whale is. I could see him being the Big Bad Wolf over Monstro (the whale). Monstro isn't a main character and I don't see how they could incorporate Monstro into Happily Ever After. I guess we soon shall see!

http://www.examiner.com/primetime-tv-in-new-york/once-upon-a-time-spoilers-dr-whale-s-fairytale-character
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    OH OH OH! I just had a thought! Since they are going to be introducing Belle soon, could Dr. Whale be the Beast?
  • edorice
    OH OH OH! I just had a thought! Since they are going to be introducing Belle soon, could Dr. Whale be the Beast?

Naw, I certainly hope not. Dr. Whale is pretty much a creep. I mean, in a creepy (never will like him and not handsome enough) creep, kind of way. LOL
  • jennajava
    Yeah, he definitely won't be a "good guy."
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    I was thinking that Dr. Whale was the bbw too. He just has that sly bit about him.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    or maybe jeffar if they're really doing alladin
  • edorice
    Yeah, he definitely won't be a "good guy."

Looks like they are bringing in the Beast and Gaston.
  • jennajava
    Maybe dr whale is gaston!
  • edorice
    This guy from Psych will be Gaston.

once-upon-a-time-belle-gaston.jpg
  • xoxMandyxox
    xoxMandyxox Posts: 104 Member
    I don't think Jefar was in the original Aladdin story, though, was he? Yes, Disney has done fairy tales, but usually twisted them around to make for a better movie. I think we need to look more at the actual stories, not just the Disney movies.

Monstro wasn't that insignificant. He might have been in the Disney movie... But I doubt it. Though his last name is "Whale" I think that being Monstro would be too, too literal. Maybe something related to whales, the ocean, etc. Ideas?

Apparently we'll find out soon though, so I think we'll find out in the next episode.

Ariel the little mermaid was a dark, twisted story. The witch actually split her fin in two to make legs, and Eric wound up with the witch in the end and Ariel committed suicide. . . I doubt they won't go with that version, though :laugh: