SPOILER ALERT: Graham.

Options
2»

Replies

• dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I just had a thought. Assuming Graham is "dead," do you think Emma will be the new Sheriff in Storybrook or will Regina promote someone who will do her bidding?

I'm hoping Graham is just in a coma or something but we'll see what happens.
  • dragonbait0126
    Options
    Well, I guess that answers my question! I'll admit when the fire brokw out I was yelling "leave her, leave her" at the TV.

Interesting plot-twist with Gold too! The question now is, will someone discover that dagger with his name on it and figure out what it means? Ugh. Last night generated more questions than answers!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I wanted more Storybrooke characters introduced last night, but I liked the back story of Mr. Gold.

I didn't think of that dagger being in Storybrooke. interesting...very interesting. But that would kill the whole story real quick if someone took down Mr. Gold. Taking Regina down a notch would be very nice though.
  • dragonbait0126
    Options
    Yeah, I don't see anyone taking down Gold at least anytime soon. BUT, if they found the dagger and realized it's power, they could have Gold take down Regina. Again, though, Regina or Gold's possible demise is a long way off in the story line.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Where is everybody?