Violet

Options

Replies

• tbrewst
    tbrewst Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I made a list of big numbers on posterboard with black ink. The top number is my goal weight. The bottom number is todays weight. As I lose, I will cross off each pound with red ink.

I like this too...I had a list with my current weight and all my milestones down to my goal weight, with target dates. I finally threw it away because I was getting depressed when I didn't hit my target. I replaced it with a list (ok, I like to make lists:-) ) of races, bike tours, etc... I have entered or plan to enter for 2011/2012. Once the race is complete I put my time....it's more motivating to see how my time improves over the last race.
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    I like Victorious Violet's too!

O.K., I'm also going to forego getting that last quart of lite egg nog. On Mike and Molly the other night, her Mom's boyfriend said "If there's no booze in it, it's just like drinking pancake batter!"

And somehow, I just can't justify drinking pancake batter!
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

It'll be easier for us to clearly find out what you guys want the team names to be if we did it as an organized poll.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEtDcFVicl8xbFhXYlQyS21lLVd4S2c6MQ

Follow that link to the poll and pick which name you like best! I'll let you all know what was picked, soon.

Note: Just in case anyone doesn't know how to copy and paste, highlight the link, right click, select copy, open a new window, right click in the URL space and select paste.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

It'll be easier for us to clearly find out what you guys want the team names to be if we did it as an organized poll.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEtDcFVicl8xbFhXYlQyS21lLVd4S2c6MQ

Follow that link to the poll and pick which name you like best! I'll let you all know what was picked, soon.

Note: Just in case anyone doesn't know how to copy and paste, highlight the link, right click, select copy, open a new window, right click in the URL space and select paste.

Awww thanks for posting this too!!
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

great idea i just voted
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    Hey everyone, twirlytati was kind enough to set up a form to vote on a team name. Here is the link, please vote!!

• StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    Hey guys,

I just can't find the way to make this work. I feel stupid admitting it, but I can't get there. With copy and paste, it always tells me "could not find".

I hope I'm not missing too much, as I'm not able to view the spreadsheets either. I'll try doing more research later.
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    Hey guys,

I just can't find the way to make this work. I feel stupid admitting it, but I can't get there. With copy and paste, it always tells me "could not find".

I hope I'm not missing too much, as I'm not able to view the spreadsheets either. I'll try doing more research later.

Works for me. Are you at work? If so, maybe try when you get home.
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    Just to let everyone know, Twirlytati has volunteered to be my co-captain of our team. Thank you Twirly!! So in case I am away or can't do one week she will take my place. If this happens I will let everyone know in advance.
  • crepes_
    Options
    I've already sent a PM to Strength for her issue, but if anyone else has an issue with viewing the form or filling it out, just send me a message and I'll take care of it for you.
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    Hey guys,

I did it! I did it! (Installing Google chrome had everything to do with it.)
    Thanks for helping!
  • sruffin9834
    Options
    I like the Victorious Violet Visions, that is cool!

SR
  • cdngirl71
    Options

SR

Vote by copy/paste the link in your browser. It only takes a minute to vote!!
  • crepes_
    Options

SR

I put your vote in the official form for you, by the way.
  • cmcravens
    cmcravens Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My name is Christina, I am very excited regarding this team, I am alittle confused about some things but I believe it will all work out. I will keep reading the post like every day to every other day. just to stay in touch and connected. I hope all the best, But I want the biggest loser challenge to go for the best.
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    My name is Christina, I am very excited regarding this team, I am alittle confused about some things but I believe it will all work out. I will keep reading the post like every day to every other day. just to stay in touch and connected. I hope all the best, But I want the biggest loser challenge to go for the best.

Any questions you have I will be happy to answer for you the best I can.

Melanie
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    Thanks for your votes so far, we just need 5 more people to vote. So those who haven't yet, please do so by Friday!!

I really like how our team is communicating with one another!! This will make our team a winning success!!

Go Team Violet!!
  • Kris10can
    Options
    Just so I am clear...what do we need to do before January 1st to make sure we are all on the same page..... Such as if any additional information is needed, if we are supposed to post before pictures....or how we are supposed to work the challenges?

I am excited to find out what the team name is going to be....but either way, I definitely think we will rock this and be VICTORIOUS! :)
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    Just so I am clear...what do we need to do before January 1st to make sure we are all on the same page..... Such as if any additional information is needed, if we are supposed to post before pictures....or how we are supposed to work the challenges?

I am excited to find out what the team name is going to be....but either way, I definitely think we will rock this and be VICTORIOUS! :)

You just need to send me your current weight on Dec. 30th or 31st. I will be posting a blog either tonight or this weekend to introduce our team name also including our first challenge. You can take a before picture, I know I will be. I can post pictures on the blog each month of people's transformations.

I am excited about our team and we are going to rock this challenge!!
  • crepes_
    Options
    ...if we are supposed to post before pictures

That is an amazing idea! I hadn't thought about doing that. Ms. Captain, you should include that idea in your first blog post. How awesome would it be if we all (or at least some of us) had great before and after pictures?

Also, question for everyone. Does anyone know if the weight that we give on Dec 30th is our official starting weight, or is it the weight that we gave CJ when we first signed up for the challenge?