Hey Y'all

Options
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the group! Please post a little about yourself so we can get to know you.

I'm Britt, created this group, and am going to be student teaching soon! I am in the English and History content areas for MS/HS. Personally, I feel like student teaching is going to be the perfect life change to start really focusing in on my health. I live healthy overall, but want to become a "new person" with this new phase of life!

Replies

• NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm from New Zealand, I'm 20-years-old. I'm married, and am about to go into my third year of my university degree, Bachelor of Education (Teaching) - Primary/Diploma of Education Studies.
    I've got two years left of my four year degree, and have been on three classroom placements. I find placement soooo hectic! I've begun to manage my time so much better on my last placement. But it's not easy.

I feel so rewarded in the classroom, but it takes stamina to be a teacher, huh?

I'm sure it'll become more natural when I graduate and become a fully qualified and registered teacher!

xox

Elisha
  • britty_01
    Options
    Welcome! That's very exciting! How does the system work in New Zealand? It sounds so different from ours!

It definitely takes stamina to teach! Also, I feel like I have to be a good example for my students in more than just school but in living a healthy lifestyle too, ya know?

What are some changes you want to make to be healthier?
  • midonhau
    midonhau Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Michelle and I'm from Philadelphia. I'm a graduate student pursuing my certification and Masters in Elementary Ed. I just completed my second week of student teaching. 12 more weeks to go!!! I am in a 3rd grade classroom.