What Will You Take Away From This Challenge?

Options
DynamicDiva
DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
I will be posting my stats at the end of this week, but I also have another week of 6w/6p so I will be posting the final final stats the week after next.

I know that this is a good core workout because I feel it working while doing it. It combines cardio with core which really allows me to burn more calories---more than I have on any other core workout that's for sure. I am so glad that I joined this challenge. I probably would have never purchased a Jillian Michaels dvd otherwise--now I own three. I have pushed myself alot when it comes to this workout.

So when I walk away from this challenge, I will be taking away inches (ofcourse, and leaving them elsewhere), an open mind when it comes to workout, and a greater appreciation in my abilities.

Thanks SexyCook for the challenge.:drinker: :smile: :wink:

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    GIRL...

I am just So Excited about your will and drive to push further! Example of what it take to get this lifestyle and make it work for you...I am so with you...When i first did a challenge SOLO on my first DVD 6w/6p w/jillian...I was amazed at my results and I was a virgin to dvd and jillian..Now i own 4 of her dvds..The different is she knows her stuff and it works...

You will take on Bigger Challenges, Feel Stronger in anything you do, and it gives you the confindence to know that you can do anything...Been going every since so its NO LIMITS for sure from this point..

Love you girlie! Thanks for being in the Challenge...until the next one babes...Lets kill this last week!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I was hearing so much about Jillian on the message boards I decided to try it out. I now own at least 4 of her DVDs!

You walk away with a feeling of accomplishment..wow can't believe I finished that!! And the results aren't bad either!!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Im gonna take away knowing that I can do anything I put my mnd to. All of this is mental and u have to want. Its no secret to weight loss as Jillian say, hard work and dedication anfd u will succeed, I cant wait til the next challegne, So excited!
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Well I can actually say I have lost a few inches and I am VERY PROUD of that. My stomach looks great!! Its not as flat as I want it to be but its def not where it USE to be and I also want to thank Sexycook for challenging me to do this!!! You have def PUSHED me to the LIMIT girl and I appreciate that extra push. Now I am ready to start this next one you and GG got going on. I am getting my DVD this weekend. That will be my 3rd JM DVD owned. I got the first one 30days shred from a co worker did it 2 days and gave up. But thats cause I wasnt serious at the time. BUT now its NO STOPPING ME NOW!!!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I'm getting abs! Lol! Actually more stamina & the ability to push harder each time I do this DVD (this is my second 6-week round). Everytime I think I'm giving all I've got, I find there's just a little more that I can push for. It's what keeps me going, keeps me exercising, because there is no boredom when you push your limits & create new ones to build & push against.

I think we'll all definitely take aways the fantastic sense of accomplishment for finishing a challenge & getting results. Granted we wont all have a six pack, but the definition, the stability, the stamina, the endurance & the knowledge is worth more than their weight in gold.