Whos going GeoCaching this weekend???

Options
RonneyKay
RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
me me me!!! (oh! I'm in phx btw)

I think we may go check ours out at Usery, that is what hubbie wants to do. I wanna go to South Mtn though and find some new ones;)

Maybe we can do both! hrmmm

Ronney

Replies

• SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Definitely do both! :-D
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    yep went geo caching (if you are on geocaching.com our team name is "TeamKizzle" and we actually hid a new one today, called every rose has its thorn... its at Usery:) Go find it!!! haha
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I tried my first cache on Friday and it was an epic fail lol. I'm planning on going again tomorrow and I better find it or.... it will be another failed attempt :bigsmile:
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to go this weekend but it is supposed to rain all weekend. :cry:

At least winter appears to be over and I can get more active again with geocaching. :happy:

I am a wuss when it comes to cold weather so I don't go caching in the winter.

Take care,
    Datenshi
  • datenshi
    Options
    I ended up going geocaching with my son last night for a couple of medium sized ones and had a lovely hike at the same time. I got a sliver though trying to get one of them. Ouch!

It looks like it might not rain all weekend now so I might go out again on Sunday if it doesn't rain too hard on Saturday and make everything muddy.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Datenshi
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Went last weekend on a trip to Florida and came back with Fire Ant bites!!! Epic DNF weekend too...bummer all the way around. But I did find the Space Coast Geocaching Store. Very Cool Place! Bought a new coin...will start soon. :bigsmile:
  • datenshi
    Options
    The weather ended up cooperating so I did end up going out. I only weny to find two medium sized caches since I had my 7 year old son with me and those are his favourite of course.

I will probably end up going again this weekend since the weather looks like it will be mostly sunny.

Happy Caching All!!

Datenshi