Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

January shred

Hi everyone,

Anyone up for 30 day shred starting 1st of Jan?

Replies

• hannydee
    hannydee Posts: 246
    Yes! Although not sure I'll be able to keep up with it EVERY day...

edit: And on second thoughts, depending on hangover may not even be able to keep up with it on the first day! Eek!
  • I was thinking of starting my second round on monday the 2nd :D
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Don't worry if you can't do it every single day, just as many as you can :)
  • What's a shred? Sorry for being slow on the uptake :blushing: x D
  • LilMissFoodie
    What's a shred? Sorry for being slow on the uptake :blushing: x D

hehe sorry, my fault. 30 day shred is an exercise DVD by Jillian Michaels (biggest loser trainer in US) that has 3 levels, each done for 10 days each. It is a circuit training based workout and each session is about 20 mins plus warm up and stretching.
  • Cool!:bigsmile: Do I just buy this on Amazon then or do you know of a download? I'm up for an exercise challenge!! x D

Just bought it on-line. Bring it on! :) x D
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Yep i am
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    I started last night............. my legs were shaking by the end, was really good and got a nice exercise buzz from it!
    I downloaded mine so I can take it home with me over Christmas!
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    I'm in! I started last week but sure over Christmas I might stop lol. I found the first day easy well until I woke up the next day and could hardly move my legs lol. Enjoying it though
  • Yep, count me in!
  • I'm in. Never made it past day 3 before but willing to give it a go:)
  • I'm in. Never made it past day 3 before but willing to give it a go:)
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    I'll be cheering you all on from the sidelines. Last time I tried 30DS, I blew my knees out for several weeks, so I get my exercise in other ways now!
  • LilMissFoodie
    It's almost time! Hope you have your dvds ready for tomorrow :D
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Hmmm, i dont think i would be able to do it every day, so might set myself a challenge of doing it 20 times in january.... does that count?!
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Hiya, how's everyone getting on?
    I'm starting my 30 Ds later tonight once my sons have gone to bed........wish me luck lol!!