Web Sites for posting Rides

Options
2»

Replies

• Trilaina
    Options
    I use the Tools to Keep You Active website, it lets me log the bike rides and my walking, and shows me where I would be on a Trans American ride. Love it! <3
  • TDSeest
    TDSeest Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I use 'DailyMile' through the 'Cyclemeter' app on my iPhone. I get an e-mail every week (when I'm road-riding,) congratulating me on my mileage done etc...

If you're looking to share routes, you could always use http://www.bikely.com/ This site allows you create a route, to map the ride and (if required,) to export the .gpx files for a GPS unit or a Tacx VR Turbo trainer (if you have one?)

I really like 'Cyclemeter' for the iPhone. The information it gives you, especially with the added Wahoo Fitness ANT+ Speed, Cadance and Heart rate monitor which was bought in addition to the app.

I use DailyMile.com, and Cyclemeter too. I have the Wahoo Fitness ANT+ Speed, Cadance, and HRM too.

All great.
  • lunalulu2
    lunalulu2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I use endomondo to track my rides, runs and walks. I do use mapmyride to preplan routes though if I am trying to hit a certain mileage.
  • chelso0o
    chelso0o Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I use Strava, MapMyRide, and Garmin Connect.
  • itsjustpaper28686
    Options
    Strava! Makes every ride a race! Makes me get used to going fast for actual races.