W3 D1

Options
2»

Replies

• stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Looks like my previous response got sensored ha ha! Great job!!!!!!!!

I did mine yesterday afternoon after a 30 min arms/abs weight workout so I was a big shagged to start with. I had to do another test (iPhone app) and only managed 40 (on toes) which is less than my initial test of 50 but hey, u get that on the big jobs.

Keep up the great work girls!!!! :flowerforyou:

Kathy
  • stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Starting week 3 tonight...btw....does anyone else have a partner doing the challenge with them? My husband loves it, but grumbles like crazy while we are doing it. Cracks me up. I'm like seriously dude?!

Yep my hubby is doing the iPhone app challenge as well. He is pretty competitive too and tries to push out even 1 more on the last set each time. I think he's up to 71 now

Kathy
  • lijparsons
    Options
    OK, I completed W 3 D 1. Wasn't too bad I don't think. Although it is getting tougher on the last Max set, for sure.

21 max on last set
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I swear Week 3, Day 1, Level 1 (I dropped) is the same as Week 1, Day 1, Level 3 - but, I didn't bother to look. In any case, it was still hard, but, less so.

Max 9 - I got 22! HELLS YEAH!
  • mommajdawg
    mommajdawg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    W3 D 1 Done maxed out @10 I did girl push Ups Yes and they were the best form ones I have done, I am going forward not backwards I don't seem to be able to do the military style so I will do the very best form of girl Push Ups and my goal is to end up @ min 5 sets of 20, As I get stronger I will begin each day with the military and if I can do I will but its looking like I am feeling a bit stronger doing the girly ones. Just want to stay with the challenge and it be positive! I hope that doesn't get me kick out of the group.

You're doing a great job and that's the right attitude - you're building strength and you will get there. Try even just one military a day, then 2, then 3....etc! Great job! :flowerforyou: