christmas

Options
missdaisy79
missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
Christmas, no doubt about it, is a very stressful time of year. Lots of demands on your time, lots of people to go and see and worst of all, so much financial expenditure. Make sure you all look after yourselves this festive season - remember, your health comes first folks!

Replies

• hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Amen to that!
  • threeforagirl
    Options
    Preach!
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Had to take time out to remind myself about this last night. Had a very stressful day, then had to go shopping for more christmas cr@p in the evening. I was horrified how much we spent on what was essentially rubbish. Then my husband got in a foul mood because some stuff he wanted to do wasn't working out, and my printer wasn't working properly...you get the picture.

Today I'm feeling calmer. I'm tired, I've only had 5 hours sleep, but I don't feel anywhere near as strung out as yesterday. Here's to today.
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Christmas is a hard time, especially when you simply don't have the money to do what you'd like. I only got gifts for a few people, and I'm literally out of money. Last night I spent $15 on an antibiotic for conjunctivitis and my grandmother forced me to take money from her to pay for it. So I totally understand the stress.

Sometimes all you need is a little sleep and some deep breathing :)