Only 10 more days

Options
I am super stoked about this! I told a few friends about this challenge and I get the single brow raise..like "are you f*cking crazy?" look....hahaha.

Yesterday, alone, I did 80 pushups with my workouts...maybe I should up the ante...at least for myself.....

Replies

• PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I am super stoked about this! I told a few friends about this challenge and I get the single brow raise..like "are you f*cking crazy?" look....hahaha.

Yesterday, alone, I did 80 pushups with my workouts...maybe I should up the ante...at least for myself.....

I thought that was the "you've been naughty go to my room!" look. Explains a lot of "awkward" situations then.
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    its a universal multi purpose expression all depends on how the mouth is used... pun intended

I thought that was the "you've been naughty go to my room!" look. Explains a lot of "awkward" situations then.
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    lol well I have not been doing any push-ups I am saving myself for marriage i mean the challenge.
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    Let's make a deal that neither of us will break down into sets before reaching 100 pushups.....Okay?
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    Let's make a deal that neither of us will break down into sets before reaching 100 pushups.....Okay?
    I'm game.
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    who you talking to
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    who else is on this thread? i'm talkin to YOU!
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    I'm about to throw in pull ups to since I've always sucked at those. I dunno, I'm gonna at least start hitting them hard.
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    lol well I have not been doing any push-ups I am saving myself for marriage i mean the challenge.

ROFL.

I'm tempted to try a few, because it's been, well, years since I've done a push-up. Part of me is convinced I won't be able to do one, let alone 366. :P But now I have an excuse - it's not that I'm scared, I'm saving myself! :P
This discussion has been closed.