Name Change - Summer Slimdown

Options
drbaska
drbaska Posts: 157 Member
Ladies - I changed the name of our group as I don't plan to stop Turboing after the holidays! Let's keep this party all Fiyahed up and get ready for the swimsuit season!

Replies

• lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Great! I was wondering what would happen to the group after Christmas.

I've got three months (ish) left to go with turbofire. Can't wait to get to the advanced workouts :smile:
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Good name choice - I heard a "style expert" say that a woman should stop wearing bikinis at 47. 47? I am 47 and have my new bikini hanging in view ready for my new body!!!!
  • drbaska
    Options
    Good name choice - I heard a "style expert" say that a woman should stop wearing bikinis at 47. 47? I am 47 and have my new bikini hanging in view ready for my new body!!!!

That's hilarious! I'm almost 44 and all I have is bikinis! And looking better in them each year I might add!
  • drbaska
    Options

That's hilarious! I'm almost 44 and all I have is bikinis! And looking better in them each year I might add!