21 days to looking better nekid- Starts tomorrow

Options
JoyceJoanne
JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
21 days to looking better nekid- Starts tomorrow.

Just a reminder. The official start date is tomorrow. Some of you have gotten a head start- that's fantastic. So glad to see such enthusiasm. We can't fail with the support of our team. :happy:

:heart: Don't forget to take your measurements today or tomorrow before you start. Sometimes the progress doesn't show on the scale, but does show in inches. :heart:

GOOD LUCK PEEPS!!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    I'm on day four...I want to see how my body reacted towards such exercise! Do we share our measurements or just the losses?
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I'm on day four...I want to see how my body reacted towards such exercise! Do we share our measurements or just the losses?

It's up to you as far as sharing. I don't want people to feel like they HAVE to share and then not participate. If you DO want to share but want to be anonymous we can do that too. Send me a private message and I'll post it under a different name.

DEFFINATELY share the losses!

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!

ps. Great job on getting a head start, how's the body reacting??
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I will take my measurements and hop on the scale first thing tomorrow. Looking forward to this challange!
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options

It's up to you as far as sharing. I don't want people to feel like they HAVE to share and then not participate. If you DO want to share but want to be anonymous we can do that too. Send me a private message and I'll post it under a different name.

DEFFINATELY share the losses!

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!

ps. Great job on getting a head start, how's the body reacting??

So far pretty well! :flowerforyou: A little sore but doing ok!