Starting tomorrow!

Options
MandaLee8908
MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
Hey everyone! I'm sort of new to the group, but I have my WW at home packet ready to go. I start tomorrow. I've had some health problems and have gained 20lbs since September. I need to lose that...and another 30lbs. Starting tomorrow, I will follow my point allowances! I will lose the weight! I WILL, I WILL, I WILL!

Who's with me?!

Replies

• jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    I AM!

I am having a rough time, but I'm with you!
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    Rough time with food or otherwise? It's definitely been one of "those" weeks for me...

BUT WE WILL DO THIS!
  • jalara
    Options
    Honestly - both. I think I hit rock bottom with food and weight, and the meds are wreaking absolute havoc on me.
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    I am sneaking up on 190...pretty quickly. Motivation is weak. Energy is even weaker. Pity...stronger than ever. I need help :indifferent:
  • jalara
    Options
    I'm with ya!

How would you like to do it? Do you want to report in to each other every day? Or just show general support on here?
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hey girls, I am up for any extra support anyone will give me.
    I am not using WW right now, but counting calories or points do the same thing....help us lose weight!!
    In 2001, I started WW using Winning Points and lost 111 lbs....gained about 90 or so back withing the next decade, and decided to start losing again. I personally liked the old points system better, and have been using MFP since October 15th and as of Dec. 24th I have lost 24.5 (this morning scale said 25 lbs lost, but I technically weigh-in on Saturdays)!
    We can freind each other so we are on each other's home pages and give support and celebrate on there. Otherwise, I know some poeple do little group weigh-ins and such.
    Hope you are enjoying the holidays! I ate too much today, and actually am a little sick to my stomach!!! :(
    B
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    I say we report in, encourage each other, criticize each other's food diaries when needed...whatever it takes! :happy:
  • jalara
    Options
    So you want to track points and calories?
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I say we report in, encourage each other, criticize each other's food diaries when needed...whatever it takes! :happy:

I'm in!