Does Size Really Matter

Options
BIG_Lew
BIG_Lew Posts: 513 Member
It's an age-old issue that men struggle with: Does the size of my penis really matter? The question covers layers of worry and fear, as men consider their possible inadequacy. Penis size is not the final determining factor in a man’s ability to satisfy a woman or enjoy sex.

The two of the most sexually sensitive areas for a woman, the *kitten* and the G-spot,are both easily reached and aroused. "The G-spot is only one-third up inside the vaginal barrel," Britton explains. "For women who tend to be G-spot oriented, a small or short penis can do the job, and the G-spot can produce ecstatic pleasure."

Replies

• ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    good to know bro!
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I find it interesting a man defending this point. Ok....size does not matter... but it certainely is not a bad thing either. Positioning, technique and confidence are more important and the womans own participation. No one wants a guy who's fumbling around down there worried about performance. You also have to be aroused by your partner in the first place....if he just does not do it for ya...it does not matter what size he is or isn't or what he puts down.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Never mattered to me.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    but it does count... ;)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    but it does count... ;)

I think the only way to settle this is by comparison. First you and me, then go out and find someone with a small penis and let us know which one you liked better.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    DOESNT MATTER AS LONG AS YOU ARE GOOD AT OTHER THINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    How about tongue size? Let's not forget about that. ;)
  • skinnywithin
    Options

AS LONG AS YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT..ITS ALL GOOD !
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Actually.... i dated a guy who was less than wonderfully endowed and came to the conclusion that as long as he learns how to play with toys and doesn't get offended.... we both get what we want. and a toy doesn't go soft before you're done.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    A good technician knows how to use all his tools. :smokin:
  • skinnywithin
    Options
    A good technician knows how to use all his tools. :smokin:
  • libtex
    Options
    Perhaps more to the point a good technician knows how to use all HER tools. Some times she needs the precision of a trim hammer and sometimes she needs the power of a sledge hammer. Seldom do you find both those tools stored in the same box.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options

AMEN!
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options

AMEN!

I do I do! ;)
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Im good in the size department. I am told Im hung like a hungryman soup can....ALL GIRTH NO DEPTH BAIBEEEEE
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I can't reach orgasm with either extreme.
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I find it interesting a man defending this point. Ok....size does not matter... but it certainely is not a bad thing either. Positioning, technique and confidence are more important and the womans own participation. No one wants a guy who's fumbling around down there worried about performance. You also have to be aroused by your partner in the first place....if he just does not do it for ya...it does not matter what size he is or isn't or what he puts down.

well said!
  • libtex
    Options
    The arousal issue is interesting. Men and women come to arousal very differently. Men, who tend to have fewer shame issues, are often less dependent on arousal. Arousal creates the desire for sex. If there are issues of shame, as our culture tends to instill, arousal is not just about creating desire, it is about creating enough desire to overcome mental barriers. This is also true for men but at a different level. I have been able to do things under the influence of extreme arousal that never would have occurred to me if I had not been in that state. The tantrics speak of riding the wave. Under normal circumstances you are paddling and in complete control of where you go and how fast you go. As arousal builds the wave takes control. There is a certain amount of fearlessness required to ride the wave.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Actually.... i dated a guy who was less than wonderfully endowed and came to the conclusion that as long as he learns how to play with toys and doesn't get offended.... we both get what we want. and a toy doesn't go soft before you're done.

This. My ex was a god himself, but he knew how to work toys, as well.
  • libtex
    libtex Posts: 9
    Options
    Okay, our "as long as he knows how to use it" folks, I hope that you realize that you cannot use it the same on two different women...usually. Build up, location, pressure, speed and pattern (what am I missing) are all unique for each woman. Which, of course, means that the key, as always, is communication, both the man's ability to listen and the woman's ability to express. I'm just saying.