December 26th Check-in

Options
MandaLee8908
MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
How did everyone do today?

I was doing great until dinner. My work cafeteria closed the deli bar today on account of the holiday yesterday so my turkey and cheese sandwich ended up a cheeseburger. I still didn't do too bad for my first day. I may have some popcorn later, so I will be over my points for the day, but overall, I'm happy with my first day!

Replies

• jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Hey!

So first day is done!

I slept in big time today - until 12:30! So that took an entire meal out of my day, and shortened it a bit. Today was our day with my MIL and she was going to make a turkey but decided not to, and just wanted to order in from Boston Pizza (one of the very few places that have gluten free options). I panicked! This seems to be the way my "Day 1" normally goes - and then I blow it and think I'll start tomorrow and never do.

Instead, we called her back and said we'd make pasta and a salad and take it down - so we did! Honestly, I think it helped knowing that I was being held closely accountable by someone, which I think I really really need.

I tried a new night time snack - a GF (gluten free) tortilla with nutella and banana - it was really really good! And filling too.

So I have to finish up my water intake for the day (already logged) and that's it! I'm done. Because of my recent weight gain my PP target is 34 points, but today I only ate 28, and 1152 calories. I'm pleased!

How did you make out??
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    My popcorn choice wasn't as healthy as I thought...so I used up some of my "extra" weekly points. I will plan better tomorrow. That sucked. Otherwise, I was much better today than usual/expected!
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness husband is going to work tomorrow! I am sending cookies and fudge away from the house!!!
    Also, uncle came over to do Christmas and I really had nothing to feed him so we got pizza! Didn't go over calories, but that is because I squeezed in some Michael Jackson Experience and some walking!!!
    Great job ladies!!!
    I am a teacher so it will be MUCH easier when I go back to work...less food around and less snacking! DOn't get me wrong, I do enjoy my breaks!!! LOL!!
    Have a great night!
  • skinnydreams165
    skinnydreams165 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm starting up today on WW Points plus I am really excited. couting calories really does not work for me, it'a a mental thing but WW has worked for me in the past until I stopped using it. I am hoping to lose about 84 lbs!

any success stories from purely using WW points plus?

any tips you can give me?