Only 5 days till go time

Options
Maybe the trick will be like dangling a carrot in front of the donkey. Though I can be a *kitten*..dont think this will work for me...perhaps some recees pieces, or a Skor bar...oooh oooh I know, a frozen strawberry charleston chew . Now who will hold the line its attached to?

Replies

• PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I think I'll be good till about march. Then I might need a kick in the *kitten*.
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    volunteer *kitten* here to kick your *kitten* when your tank runs low.
    I think I'll be good till about march. Then I might need a kick in the *kitten*.
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    Kick in the *kitten* or no, I started this thing it is not an option for me not to do it all the way.
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    I have promised myself to get thru the month of April before I break them up into sets.
  • sandiki
    Options
    121 in a row if my math is correct. (end of 4th month..leap year) I take that with ya
    I have promised myself to get thru the month of April before I break them up into sets.
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    I can do about 40-45 right now before my arms give out and I don't do them regularly so I'm hopeful.
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I can only do about 15, so I better get started now!! My first goal is to get to 20 non-stop.
    I'm excited!!
  • Lp80
    Lp80 Posts: 29
    Options
    This sounds awesome! Can't wait! I have done the 100push ups challenge but this is something else!!:bigsmile:
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I did five yesterday :-(.... lots of opportunity for improvement.
  • sandiki
    Options
    That's a start.. We will all get there. Only two more days.
    I did five yesterday :-(.... lots of opportunity for improvement.
This discussion has been closed.