Day 1 of 'better nekid'- how'd you do?

Options
JoyceJoanne
JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
So peeps! Day one, how did you do??? If you are replying, that means you are alive!! Well done!
I survived! It was harder than I thought it would be- (13 jacks per 10 sec round) but YEP we did it. My Mr and I both did it today. We'll see how I feel tomorrow. ;-) I'd like to add more rounds as we go. Don't wanna commit until I know how I feel tomorrow.... hahha

GOOD JOB FRIENDS!! Can't wait to see everyone's progress as we go.

Replies

• jng1989
    jng1989 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Did 2 rounds today!! Definitely feeling the burn!
  • klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm alive! I will commit to one round a day for now. I also was teetering between 12-13 jacks per 10 seconds. My left calf seems to never want to "warm up" so it's a little sore, but otherwise I'm feelin' alright :)
  • DBiggs23
    Options
    Completed one round today, wasn't too bad, can't wait to see if after twenty days there is a difference : )
  • davists
    Options
    Just finished!! According to my calorie counter I burnt 160 calories in that 10 minutes. I got about 10-13 jacks per 10 seconds. Definitely a work out! Knee is throbbing:frown: but I'll keep trying.
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I babysat my grandson today. Everytime I tried to workout he'd yell, "NO!!!!!" and stop me (he's 2, of course). Tomorrow I will have to do double duty to make up for missing today, but it WILL get done!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Actually, I'm just doing jumping jacks throughout the day. My goal is to do 5,000 jumping jacks. I'm on Day 18 for another jj challenge and I've done close to 3,000 jjs so I'm going to "up my game " for this challenge.

Day 1
    100 jumping jacks
    Total 100/5,000
  • jojoof4
    jojoof4 Posts: 120
    Options
    That was a lot harder than I was expecting! Made it through Day 1 though
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    OMG
    Pitifull..but alive
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Was not easy..my nephew was laughing at me. I made though Day 1 only 20 days left. I will stick to one round for now.

Denise
  • angelic89
    Options
    I almost forgot.. I just did it now ^^
    Successful Day 1!

This is my first challenge on mfp. It's exciting to see I WILL complete it!! =)
  • MelissaMcGinn
    Options
    Day 1, I barely made it through one minute, but I did all ten. I wasn't able to do jumping jacks all the way through, but I kept moving. My husband was a little better than me, but we were both winded at the end of 10minutes. I DID IT!
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Done! only did one round but i hope to add in another round once I'm used to it. Did it in front of the television for distraction purposes and i think it worked. :smile:
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOOO proud of you ALL!!! Obstacles are a part of life, you're making good choices and overcoming them, bringing you one step closer to a VERY successful challenge. I'm not sure what kind of physical changes these 21 days will bring, but KNOWING that you CAN finish a challenge will bring mental changes and better success in this journey we're on.

Good job guys.
  • wyndesnow
    wyndesnow Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I didn't do them yesterday but did a round today and HOPE to do a round (maybe partial) later in the day to make up for yesterday. It is much harder than I thought.

Great Job for everyone completing!
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Did my "make-up" session this morning. Will do round two while watching Dr. Oz at 4:00 PM. We can do this!!!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    okay........ I forgot about this one! I will have to do some serious make up! I will post tomorrow my success!
  • ThatGirlGlow
    ThatGirlGlow Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Actually I could only do it for 10 minutes :sad: before I was exhausted. I'm hoping to go a little longer today. One day at a time :smile: