Hello :)

Options
I´m new at this...My name is Claudia I am a Peruvian mother of two, who actually works at a Cultural Center but it´s getting very boring....I find my self constantly watching picture of my kids and missing them so much...i´m thinking of becaming a stay home mom....but i´m not that sure because I love what I do and I know that sooner or later my kids will be busy with their own things and activities....but I feel that I´m not accomplishing my role as a mother complety, althogh I run every day working 8 horas without lunch in order to be at home at 4pm to be with my kids and be there with them at their sport clases, schools, parties...

Any advise...is wellcome...

On the other hand I want t o loose all the baby fat, and most important i want to change my life style, eating in a healtier way, exersing more times per week....my youngest son is one year all and I still got like 12 pounds more than my usual weight....
I gain 20 kilos with my first daughter and recovered and improved my body....but with my second child although I only gain 13 Kilos I feel unmotivated and I´m hungry every second....I´m back at the gym...and need support to go on.

Thanks

I hope to meet new firends....:happy: