Nekid day 2

Options
JoyceJoanne
JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
Good morning peeps!

Hope today finds you ready to conquer day 2. I did a little better today. I did 14 JJ per session. I'm planning on doing another set later with the Mr. He's just getting started on his journey, he's not quite where I am, but he's on his way. (yay Mr!) It took him a while to realize that I AM serious about this and I'm sticking to it. So to all of you out there with spouses, friends, family etc that aren't taking you seriously... give them time. They may just be afraid of the change. They soon will realize that THIS change is good (your partner will find SO many ways... :devil: ) They'll catch on soon.

One thing I noticed today...
background I have some workout equipment at home- I do all of my excercises here. I usually do my workouts in my sexy bras and cheeky panties. It gives me extra motivation. I can see how far my body has come (Victoria's Secret didn't make them in my old size) and I can see how much more I have to do. It also helps my brain get used to what my new body looks like. I struggle with seeing what others see. My brain sees (more often than not) my old body. By seeing it exposed like this it is getting used to the new me. *side bonus* When I workout like this, my Mr wants to workout too. A tricky motivator... :bigsmile: end
I tried to take a shortcut and do a quick round in my 'normal' (HAHAHA!!! I DO get that it ISN'T normal!!) workout attire.... BIG MISTAKE!! I realized that I VERY MUCH need to wear TWO bras when I do my JJ challenge..... ouchie! :sad: :blushing: Would probably be a funny youtube video if it wasn't ME!!

Anyways.... hope this made you giggle. Can't wait to hear how your day two went.

Good luck people. ( We need a mascot... any ideas?? "Nekids' don't really flow off the tongue very well)

Have a wonderful day!! :flowerforyou:

~Joyce

:heart: My daily progress
Day 1- 390
Day 2- 420 = 810

Replies

• davists
    Options
    Day 2 done!! I'm suprised at some of the parts of my body that feel the pain. I expected legs to hurt but did not expect the upper back muscles to feel so overworked.

Good luck to all.:flowerforyou:
  • JoyceJoanne
    Options
    Yeah, me too. I get a weird cramp behind my right shoulderblade... hmmmm. Hoping it eases up as I do more.
    Great job for finishing day 2
  • jng1989
    jng1989 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yeah! My legs feel fine, but my shoulder blades really hurt.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Day 2 - 150
    Total - 250 / 5,000
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    day 2 complete! still only one round ..it is ok I will get to 2 rounds eventually

Denise
  • JoyceJoanne
    Options
    Motivated to do another round while the Mr was on the bilke... another 14/per

:heart: My daily progress
    Day 1- 390
    Day 2- 420 + (2nd round) 420= 1230
  • angelic89
    Options
    Day 2 = succes! I got it done!

Yay by the time I finished my 10 mins, I wanted to do more.
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Yay all done! Is anyone else's shoulders achy? or is it just me?
  • MelissaMcGinn
    Options
    Shoulder blades hurt and worried I will wake up with a huge headache, but I think it will be ok. My husband is complaining he feels like he's been punched in the arms several times, but WE DID IT! Ok, so they may not be jumping jacks, but at lease we're moving vigorously for 10minutes! Not to forget the warm up and cool down times too.
  • JoyceJoanne
    Options
    Shoulders feeling a little achey too. More by my shoulder blades. I also have an odd cramp in ONE of my calves. Hmmm. Maybe my form is off.
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! Feel a little burn in my shoulder blades, but nothing I can't deal with. Feeling better already!
  • Kermit1976
    Options
    How embarrassing..I missed day one just seen that is started on the 26th it is now the 29th here.. i have a bit of catch up to day.. might do the last three days to get back to here.. :blushing: