Brand New - Just Saying Hi!

Options
Hey there, ladies!
My name is Candice, and I gave birth to a beautiful daughter on December 14th, 2011.

During my pregnancy I lost 30 pounds, and only gained 20 in the very last trimester. All in all, I ended my pregnancy 10 pounds lighter than when I started.

Since giving birth almost two weeks ago, I have lost another 18 pounds, which has made me very excited to work on my weight loss goals.

If anyone's got great tips that worked for them, I'd love to listen. I pretty much need to tone EVERYTHING. While in college, I gained about 100 pounds in my freshman year, and everything kind of went to waste. I was ashamed of what I looked like, and I just want to be healthy and attractive again. That was a few years ago, and I think it's taken this pregnancy to show me that not only can I lose the weight, but it's not that much of a horrific ordeal I thought it would be.

Here's to getting back into my jeans on the top shelf! :)

Replies

• carolina_r
    carolina_r Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

My main advice - log in every day! Log your food, take things slow, try to change your lifestyle one bit at a time, and don't beat yourself up when you find yourself wandering off the path. Just keep logging and stick with it!