Options
MandaLee8908
MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
How's it going so far?

Replies

• jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Ok... but I slipped. Silly nutella! I'll stay within points though!!!
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    LOL! You and your nutella...what am I going to do with you?!
  • jalara
    Options
    I know! :blushing:

I forgot I had a wedding reception tonight, so I'm off to there. I ate beforehand and I can't drink, so at most I'll have a pop or something. Otherwise - even with the nutella (:devil:) I think I did pretty good!
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I climbed back on the wagon today, got a long hard workout in, and ate healthy.
  • jalara
    Options
    Mhotch - welcome back! We'll support you! Are you tracking calories or points? We're tracking both at the moment.

So..... I got to the reception and there was...... 20 people there (ish). And they were all family! I felt so bad for her :ohwell: No one from our class was there! But she looked amazing!

So I'm over by 1 point, but under calories today. Not so bad! I'm pleased with my first 3 days so far!
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    Hey Mhotch!

Good job, Jalara! I am under on cals but I forgot my points calculator at home so I'll do that later. I should be right on target! I'm happy with my first three days as well. Tomorrow I am donating blood, so I'm going to try to go over a little on cals so I can make up for the blood donation. I'm getting a massage in the morning, too, for these sore muscles!

Just sayin...WE ROCK!
  • jalara
    Options
    Your diary looks great! Way to go!
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    Forgot a snack...over on points by 4. oops
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Jalara, I am only tracking here with calories. I lost all my weight on Momentum. I started doing the points plus and gained weight . I cannot completely blame PP, but I was consistently ending my day with 24-25 PP. So I thought I could eat what I want. I ended up 10 lbs. I stopped the snacking and got down to business, gave up PP, and changed up my fitness routine. I was able to lose about 7 of the gain, but the last 3 are so stubborn. I want to go back to WW, but I am cheap. I don't want to pay for it. So I am unfamiliar with changes.