Tall bloke looking for tall people to talk tall-ish to.

Options
Seems MFP has two groups dedicated to Tall Women (both with around 175 members), but no group for tall blokes.

Anyway, just saying hi. Hi.

Cheers.

Replies

• beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Hi :happy:

welcome to the totally tall women group. It started life as a thread in the general forums for us gals to talk about life's issues when your are viewing it over the heads of most other women :laugh: & when groups became available we moved it here.

If there aren't any groups for the tall man maybe start one but I personally have no issue for men to join in here & have seen fellas reply to threads from time to time but be warned, it is a women orientated group so don't venture in if you have a delicate disposition. :bigsmile:
  • ChristophHewett
    ChristophHewett Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks, duly noted. :bigsmile:

I tend not to comment on things I have no knowledge/experience on, so I'll either stay silent... or rightously defend to the hilt. :tongue:
  • naseak
    naseak Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    How tall are you Chris?
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options

I tend not to comment on things I have no knowledge/experience on, so I'll either stay silent... or rightously defend to the hilt. :tongue:

Great addition to the group!
  • monala09
    monala09 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Whats your take on Tall women, Chris?

Seeing as how Tall women usually prefer shorter women.
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Whats your take on Tall women, Chris?

Seeing as how Tall women usually prefer shorter women.

yeah... what the hell is up with that?

Wait.. did you mean Tall MEN usually prefer shorter women?
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    And the tall women swarm in and swoon.
    ;)~

• ChristophHewett
    ChristophHewett Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Woah, Dropped the ball on this convo. Sorry all; I'm back.

@naseak, I'm 6'7". If I'm following the thread right, we're talking height b/w genders. IMO when people are happy, height is not a factor. I wasted a lot of time in my teens/twenties looking for the right woman based on preconceived criteria. Looks (by any measure) is a poor guide.

BTW. I'm not visiting the forums much any more. Feel free to send me a friend invite.