Um...

vaderandbill
vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
Where the hell is everyone? The B's are playing great and this group is way too quiet!!!

Did you people not see McQuaid smash Torres' face open??

Replies

• gbloom182
    gbloom182 Posts: 75 Member
    It was a rough new years eve game last night. No good! Took my kiddo to the cup parade not to long ago it was awesome!
  • vaderandbill
    They are going to lose a few. they didn't look sharp though. I think they need stick to their style and grind it out.

The Cup Parade must've been great.

I mainly take my son to the Worcester Sharks...it's only 25 minutes away and a hell of a lot cheaper. The entire night will cost under $50 for the two of us. I try to take him when they are playing Providence.
  • gbloom182
    yeah tell me about it! Sharks are a lot cheeper... but it always seems warm and sticky in there. like the floors are laced with cotton candy (which they might be). We use to go there a lot too. I grew up in the fitchburg/G-vegas area. Now I'm out in the waltham area. I want to take my daughter to her first B's game on the 10th, trying to score one ticket on craigslist. no luck yet.
  • vaderandbill
    I grew up in G-vegas and now live in Fitchburg!!
  • gbloom182
    Same here - Grew up in G-vegas (near dunns) and went to school out in the burg. (Monty Tech - FSC)
  • vaderandbill
    I grew up right behind GHS! You're quite a bit younger than I am so unless you have any siblings that are 38 or so I doubt we crossed paths. 1988 graduate of GHS. I coached Babe Ruth Baseball for a couple of years in Gardner too.
  • gbloom182
    yeah me too, at the ridgewood apartments, do you know any of the Flagg clan? That's my wife's family.
  • vaderandbill
    I know a Chris Flagg