Introduce Yourself

Options
azsister
azsister Posts: 9 Member
Hi All!

My name is Jessica and I live in Mesa. I've got 3 kids and a Superman Husband. I started this group because it seems like I'm the only one around me who is making the effort to lose weight, live healthy, and get fit. You know how it goes...you can't FORCE anyone to want to do it with you.

My own goal is to lose 40 lbs by the end of June and compete in a figure competition in the end of July at the Mesa Arts Center. That's a little over 6.6lbs a month. It's totally doable.

I do a lot of my workouts at home. I've learned a lot in the past couple of years about diet and exercise. And if ever something comes up that I'm not sure about, I research it and try to find an answer that seems best to me. I've had a lot of my own succes in my weight loss journey and I've lost 30 lbs since July. I've been kinda hung up in December but and commited to the new year and accomplishing my goals.

So I hope you'll all come on in and introduce yourselves!

Replies

• ladyplaz
    ladyplaz Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Howdy all! My name is Jaye. Back in November I had major surgery done on my stomach. I have serious problems with ulcers. Well, I decided that it is time to stop the madness. A friend of my husbands was turned onto this site and. Then we got involved. I never thought just how much I truly ate or just how little I excersised. Now, I want to encourage others from the East Valley to get fit. To realize that being heavy is not good for you and above all, we are an example to those around us, let's show them what we can do.