Swap Anyone???

Options
RonneyKay
RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
stampinwithmb suggested a Christmas Card swap, but now we are going into the new year, just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a swap? Card or otherwise? Some ideas are

Page layouts: you will be signed up to do embellishments, mats, borders, etc... that someone can use to make a page lay out (we would need to coordinate colors or themes. Ie (spring, summer, valentines day is coming up??)

cards?
ribbon?
inchies?

Any ideas? i would love to do a swap!

Ronney

Replies

• kiwigal111
    kiwigal111 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    New Year 's might be a bit close now......

How about another event..... Valentines???? Easter???? Male Birthday??????? Thank you,?????Child's Bday???????

I'm not a super scrapbooker/card maker....but I'll give it a whirl......

What about if we get a certain number of people eg 5, and we make five of the same card.... and send one to each of the 5 people, or to one person who sends them to the other people... and we should get 5 cards, in the same theme? just an idea.
  • RonneyKay
    Options
    I would host the swap:) So everyone would send them to me, along with a SASE so I can divide and send them back to you.

I am okay with Cards... Anyone else? I do like masculine cards for any occasion. I suggest we all do a different theme, and however many people sign up for the swap we will have that many "themes" or occasions. Or we could get a really good head start on Christmas Cards LOL

So yay! ONE IN FOR A SWAP! WHO ELSE... come on ladies, lets get this party going!

Ronney
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • RonneyKay
    Options
    Anyone else want in??? I am hoping to get more people. At least 8. There are 11 members. So, I'm hoping!
  • cindalu78
    Options
    I just joined this group but would love to be a part of this swap.
  • m2agm
    m2agm Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would do a swap, I just joined too. Let us know !
  • yogamama30
    yogamama30 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    just putting this out there: what about a die cut swap? If you have a die cutting machine you cut out one or two of your fav dies in a neutral colour and we could all swap? I don't have a lot of time to make cards to swap, but I think it would be fun and easy to do a die cut swap...if you don't have a machine, you could just add embellies instead? would be a fun way to get a bunch of different embellies/die cuts!