NEWYEARSDAYBURNOUT

dnnmccloud
dnnmccloud Posts: 124 Member
edited October 6 in Social Groups
since it's going to be 2012...I took some suggestions for us all to put together a workout that consists of the number 12. Here's what we came up with! You can do it...Rock out for the New Year!!!!

dnnmccloud-12 sets of 12 squats, sexycook-12 mins of stretching and meditation, sasha_bear 12 sets of 12 woodchops, rv40-12 sets of 12 jj's, bigced77024-12 miles of cycling, shoedeahva-12 sets of 12 crunches, hellokitty135-12 sets of 12 burpees, jaeone-12 set's of 12 pushups!

Replies

• argg.. okay.. let me get going with this..
  • dnnmccloud
    Really Crystal...that's a piece of cake for you...hahahahaha....I don't know how to post stuff...made a group and a topic...lol
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    Very excited,,,,This is going to be a great kickoff to the New Year!!! Did you send out the request to others..if not.. I definitely will push it on my status..:happy: We are going to go in hard and get it tight...Thanks Denene for the idea...I Love This...
  • dnnmccloud
    I tried...Stephanie you know I don't know what I'm doing!
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    :love: ,,,question what are jjs,,,,and woodchops:sick:
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    never mind,,,jjs jumping jaxs,,,duhhhhh
  • dnnmccloud
    LOL>...google woodchops...there are different versions of it, but I'm doing this one;http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=wood+chops&view=detail&mid=0EFCE97EC1D26A6EEA900EFCE97EC1D26A6EEA90&first=41&FORM=LKVR11
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    When are ya'll gonna jump on the bike and start supporting a brotha! I need more people to get into cycling. i swear once you start doing it you will never go back.

Not only do you get incredible burns, but stamina, endurance and it builds muscle not just in your legs but your entire body.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    <-- nervous at what I just signed up for!
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 259 Member
    Ok im in! I jus have to google a few workouts to be sure I know what im doin. This is an excellent way to kick off the new year. Let's do it!
  • dnnmccloud
    Big C I got you!!! And getfitdiva if you can do all that Warrior Dash stuff I'm sure you can knock this out of the box.....20/12 HERE WE COME!!!
  • dinkybird
    dinkybird Posts: 21 Member
    I'm down!!! In it to win it!! Let's go!!!
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Ok uh im down for this but I have no bike how do I do the whole challenge?
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Ok uh im down for this but I have no bike how do I do the whole challenge?
    my bike got stolen
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    I'm in, but I will have to do a stationary bike. I'll also have the ambulance standing by for my call.
  • You left out my 12 crunchy frogs but I am still ready! Let's go!!!
  • SexyCook
    I think i am going to get some in for CED....My gym will be opened and I will just calculate it by SPINNING!! !
  • SalubriousGyrl
    SalubriousGyrl Posts: 87 Member
    I dont know what I just signed up for. I have no bike so I will make attempts.
  • Gatorjrm
    Gatorjrm Posts: 54 Member
    Game on! Can't wait to see what our HRM say!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    This is a great workout! I might do this often minus the 12 miles! It takes me 40 minutes to ride 10 mi on my stationary bike! I will do 12 mi on Sunday!
  • ladyprincess99
    ladyprincess99 Posts: 70 Member
    How about 12 miles on recumbent or stationary bike, Takes me almost an hour.
  • SexyCook
    You left out my 12 crunchy frogs but I am still ready! Let's go!!!

I am adding these cruncy frogs..Look affective ygrad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC38G-naGro
  • YAY I am excited!!!! I am going to do 12 sets of 12 mountains climbers in place of the bike riding since I dont have access to a bike or gym at this time.
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    this is for new years day? welllll we're going to a friends party and crashing there and the gym closes at 12, so not sure ill be getting a traditional workout in. BUT i will say that i will at least walk for 12 minutes! lol and probably more than that, dont worry :P
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Count me in!!!
    For the Bike is that really 12miles or 12 mins? I'm Just Sayin!!! Let's go Ya'll!!!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    You left out my 12 crunchy frogs but I am still ready! Let's go!!!

Oh the sweet evil burn of the crunchy frog!
  • dnnmccloud
    OOOOOOOOOOOhhh Yes...CRUNCHY FROGSSS YGRAD......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC38G-naGro
  • So how is this supposed to happen? Is this a one day workout? or for the week? for new year's day?
  • Is it too late to join?
  • SexyCook
    This is for the day..and it is not to late..Tomorrow is New Years day when we will do it..Excited..
This discussion has been closed.