Options
MandaLee8908
MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
I am a lump on a log today...you?

Replies

• jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Same. I slept until 12:30, and all I've managed to do is shower so far. I need to eat and clean before a girl I am tutoring comes over.

I am SO tired!
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    I wish I could have slept that long...but alas, I had to work. I am not very mobile today. The bruise is only visible for 6 inches, but I think my muscles are bruised the entire length of my back...ugh.
  • jalara
    Options
    How is food going so far?
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    I knew you were going to ask....not so hot. Chinese food, french fries....bad bad bad. Oh, and a 32 oz Mountain Dew...

You?
  • jalara
    Options
    Now I don't feel so bad about yesterday!

Not TOO bad. I'm baking kale chips right now so I can have a snack :)
  • jalara
    Options
    I'm over calories by 164, and exactly on points.

The kale chips had 4 points and 230 calories! I wasn't expecting that. Also, I had 6 chocolate balls (the little round tin foil covered ones that come out at Christmas) today. So if I had skipped either one then I would have been much closer to calories and under points. I did manage to stay away from the Nutella again.

I'm starting to worry about my weigh in on Monday. Oh well - I'll do what I can this weekend!
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!! Not sure about calories today...treated my daughter to T-Rex Cafe (a dinosaur dining experience with digging for bones, interactive dino facts, moving dinosaurs, and metoer showers) in Kansas City. I had half a sandwich with half a salad and didn't finish it, but it was hard to calculate....I logged in about 20 minutes of walking because we did some shopping before and after...so I really don't know!!!
    I kind of had 2 NSVs today though...a vest I love wearing is getting looser!! and I had a pic taken at the Mine at the cafe and I have to say it wasn't completely awful (which I usually think about most of my pics).

imarunner- sorry to hear about your back? hope you feel less sore tomorrow!
    jalara- drinks lots of water in the next few days and you should do okay on the scale...there is a student at school who keeps a jar of nutella and a spoon in her backpack!!! LOL!
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I just had pizza and still stayed under in calories. Now THAT'S a good day! I won't be around for the next week, Happy New Year to everyone!