Nekid day 5

Options
JoyceJoanne
JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
Good job kids. Glad to see all of you doing it. I didn't get to all of the comments yet... heading to the mountains. Will try to get to you all shortly.
Did my stretches yesterday, they helped. Thanks kermit.

Will check in with you soon.

Keep up the great work! JJ power! Hahaha. :-*

Replies

• davists
    Options
    I did 2 sets today!!! and did a 10 minute jog this pm. My right ankle is bothering me. I hope i didn't over do it. I knew we were having chinese for dinner so I needed to burn alot of extra calories. Good luck everybody and keep up the good work!!
  • KeshiaV
    KeshiaV Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Yay! Day 5! I just finished them and today was surprisingly the hardest. My knees began to hurt around minute 3. Maybe I need to get better about my stretching and warming up prior to my JJs :)

Until tomorrow!
  • Kermit1976
    Options
    My day three.... right i have decided this being week one.. i will do 10mins.. week 2 i will do 20mins and week 3 i will attempt 30 mins.... by the time i do all that i will have done enough to catch up on the first two days.... also doing 30D shred so that has jumping jacks in it to.. so by the time i get to the end with every one else i would have cramped in 21days into 19... thinks that will work... lol :)
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Did another round last night.... could've used another 14 rounds the way that I ate and drank. :grumble:

Looking forward to another one or two today {could you hear the sarcasm??!!} But I WILL do at least one...

Have a terrific day peeps.

ps. I have to pass on the 'bouncing busts' (whatever the boob name was that was suggested) We have some guys in the group as well. They may or may not have bouncing boobs... :wink: :laugh: I crack myself up!!

~Joyce