Day 54 Challenge!

Options
shovav91
shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
Today's challenge:
Have a family dinner tonight. Family is the most important thing in the world; they are the people who are there for you when nobody else is. They give you strength, purpose, and love. Share a meal with them today; not in front of the TV, not in silence, truly take advantage of your time with them. Don't wait until it's too late; cherish every moment today.

Replies

• firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    It's going to tough for me. I'm single. I'm going to eat meal in mindfulness instead.
  • yosem
    yosem Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I had lunch with my grandmother, my parents and a couple of other people. I am lucky, I still have them. Thank you for making me think about that. I had dinner with 5 beautiful friends from high school. I hadn't seen them for 33 years. I am grateful for that too.
    Happy New Year to you and everyone. May life be full of joy, love and prosperity for you. May you reach your goals and recover your health. May 2012 be a year full of Blessings for all of you.
  • abfit4life
    abfit4life Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Didn't quite hit the mark on yesterday's challenge-only 6 glasses of water. However today will not be a real challenge for me because with a 9 & 12 year old we make family meal time a priority. I'm still amazed the issues that come up for discussion...Priceless!!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    We do this all the time. However, it's a good reminder to do this often!
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I hope dinner with friends count. Going with them tonight.
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Another easy one for me...we eat as a family every night, At the table with the TV off and no cell phones.
  • hosnowjo
    hosnowjo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Went to my parent's house for lunch along with my hubby and kids .............and my sister and her son and his girlfriend .........and my other sister and her kids.......... and my sister in law and her kids. I think that adds up to a successful family meal.
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    We had a great family dinner! Thanks for another amazing challenge!

Denise
  • Lunamoon2
    Options
    :smile: I will do my best to complete this challage. One family member is working and is not able to attend. I will set a place for him at the table.
  • shortmom60
    Options
    This is a good one...we always have a family dinner on Sunday.