So...

Options
Queen_JessieA
Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
Is this group thing working as good as a thread? I am having a hard time keeping up but I dunno if that is just because I am working and having a hard time keeping up? Do you guys like it or would it be easier to be supportive with a thread like we did before? I am good with either.

Replies

• jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I like the way it was before because I feel like I'm always missing something! but thats just me!
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    I personally like the board better. There's many topics up for discussion for a group like ours and this is an easier way to comment on something specific.
  • SunshineKB
    SunshineKB Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of the group, but it seems like we are talking way less! Does anyone else feel that way? I miss y'all!
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I feel like I am hearing less from everyone...and I know that it is my fault because I am not getting to the board as much. I will just work harder at it, I suppose :)
  • jennysmission
    Options
    I feel like I am hearing less from everyone...and I know that it is my fault because I am not getting to the board as much. I will just work harder at it, I suppose :)

I think its cause its so spread out..maybe we could make a daily check in thread just to say HI..chit chat!!
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options

I think its cause its so spread out..maybe we could make a daily check in thread just to say HI..chit chat!!

Works for me! Just a "hey how's your day going" thread! :)
  • jennysmission
    Options
    Great Idea...I ll start it now!