Introductions!

Options
13»

Replies

• lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you've had a rough time of it recently, I hope things get get better for you now :flowerforyou:

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be many of us still going on the challenge but it's keeping me focussed, so I'll be here for the duration :wink:
  • mommamindi
    mommamindi Posts: 273
    Options
    Sounds like you've had a rough time of it recently, I hope things get get better for you now :flowerforyou:

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be many of us still going on the challenge but it's keeping me focussed, so I'll be here for the duration :wink:

Im going to work double time to catch up.
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    Take it easy, hun - you've got all year to catch up. The last thing you want to do is knock yourself out and end up poorly - work out what you need to do each week and don't do too much too fast :flowerforyou:

I'm aiming for roughly 40 miles a week - sometimes it's more, sometimes less but I'll get there :wink:
  • traceyjj
    traceyjj Posts: 406 Member
    Options

I'm still here too. Logging on a spreadsheet daily. I fully intend to hit this goal, but I'm not rushing through it... slow and steady wins the race :)

I'm really pleased you are back mommamindi dont rush into this and hurt yourself. If you want encouragement give me a shout!
  • tracylea_2003
    Options
    Hi! My name is Tracy. I am a mother to 3 wonderful children. Kaylen is 4. She is my little princess. Eyan is 2. He is my little trouble maker. <3 Bryce is 7 months. He is mommy's little boy. I have just started running recently. I haven't got brave enough to take it outside yet. I'v just been sticking to the treadmill. I'm hoping to try it soon.