Day 6????

Options
I know it's New Years eve but did anybody do their JJ's?? I just finished and did not do so well. I did all 10 min. but only about 10-11 each round. I've got a cold and really did not want to do any. The dog made me feel guilty about not walking him so I took him out and once I was walking I got motivated to come home and do the JJ's. I'm glad I did! My heart rate monitor showed 182 calories burned...I hope it was right.

Hope every body has a safe and fun New Year's Eve and Here's to a new us in 2012!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• marie2779
    marie2779 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Nope- I was a slacker today! May try to do double tomorrow... we will see... I'm struggling still just doing 10 minutes!!
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    I didn't exercise yesterday at all. I intentionally took the day off since i had family in town and couldn't get out of doing many things with them. I will try to do them today...I am really looking forward to having life back to 'normal' routines!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Yep! I did mine. I am up doing 14 per 10 secs. I'm thinking I can push it to 15 per 10. Really tired today. Not much sleep in the last two days... but maybe tomorrow or the next day. The stretching Kermit suggested has really helped with my calf cramps.

Proud of you guys sticking with it.

If you can't get in the whole 10 mins- try breaking it up. At least you are doing SOMETHING every single day. It's about getting into a habit. As long as we are moving every day. We can increase the numbers/ intensity/ frequency as we build strength.. On Christmas I did extras in the BATHROOM each time I went in there. I did like 20-30 EACH time!! NOBODY knew. :-D It may have helped with the extra calories.... not much... but I did EXTRAS!

Keep it up guys.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!