It's GO TIME!

Options

Replies

• littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Today I did 50 just to see if I could (so I know when I need to start splitting them through the day). Can't believe I managed it! I have to say I am glad I'm combining this challenge with a lot of other core strength work or I think I would really be in trouble by this point. I am doing them in 2 or 3 groups at the moment but my break between groups is just to hold in plank position. Does that count as all in one go?
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    6 regular plus 33 girlie ones all at once !! woo woo! Didn't split
  • Mcctin65
    Options
    40 done! in a row!
    7 regular 33 girlie
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    40 today. And yesterday I only did 12. Don't really know why--but I made the rest up today. :grumble: 820 total for the year so far. WOW!!
    Ticker updated.

Cfjrm4.png
  • Mcctin65
    Options
    Days 41and 42 down
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    I'm not posting here super-frequent, but I'm still keeping up my pushups.

I'm stoked that I can still do them all, proper pushups, in one set. I am doing them fast, but still getting the range of motion.

If I look ahead I wonder how I will every manage 60 or 80 or 100, but each day is the same as what I did the day before (so I know I can) plus just one more.
    Not too long ago, 20 seemed hard.
  • Mcctin65
    Options
    Done through today
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    990 total so far!! Ticker updated. Very sore shoulder lately, but still going. :grumble:

Cfjrm4.png
  • Mcctin65
    Options
    45 done
  • Mcctin65
    Options
    45 done
    Is that right?? I've done 1046 so far this year.. wow.. I hate push ups...
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Ah! I have been doing push-ups but haven't been recording them. I started to do 50 a day, which isn't much.
  • Lleldiranne
    Options
    Day 46 done. Missed yesterday, but I plan to make up for it later.
  • Mcctin65
    Options
    done done done done done
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Haven't checked in here in a while... Still pushing the world down?
  • Lleldiranne
    Options
    Day 48 done.

The best part is seeing my kids encourage me. They are learning that a person can do what she puts her mind to. Sometimes they even try it themselves. :happy:
  • Mcctin65
    Options
    I'm still going and feeling much stronger. Haven't done todays yet.
  • doingItIn2012
    doingItIn2012 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Kind of embarrassing but did my 10 push ups today. I guess better late than never.:ohwell:
  • Lleldiranne
    Options
    Fifty. Rawr.
  • Mcctin65
    Options
    Kind of embarrassing but did my 10 push ups today. I guess better late than never.:ohwell:
    10 is more than I could do when I first started! Keep it up! Awesome!
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Day 38 done.

Am able to do them all with out a break, mind you I'm doing the majority of them as girlie (box) push ups. However, for the first time ever I'm able to do a few proper, on my toes, push ups to start. I began with 4 to start, and have added one to the begining of each set each day since.

Was able to manage 8 full press ups today followed by the rest of the set doing girl push ups. Might not sound impressive to you guys, but last year I couldn't do more than 4 girl push ups in a row! :laugh:
    It's impressive to me. I'm splitting mine and also doing the girlie ones but try to do 5 proper ones at the beginning of my splits. I think I'll try to do what you are by adding one at the beginning each day of each split. I accepted this challenge since I HATE push ups and totally stink at doing them. I'm getting better though! woot woot!

Me too! I totally sucked at any kind of push up untill I did the 30 DS. This challenge is a killer for me, but managed 22 full push ups and 30 box (without a break). I may be in danger of getting a strong upper body here! :laugh: